Watch_Dogs Release Date Confirmed For March 2014 - DLC Already Being Worked On!?

This is a discussion on Watch_Dogs Release Date Confirmed For March 2014 - DLC Already Being Worked On!? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; 'Watch Dogs' Confirmed for March 2014, DLC Already in the Works? - International Business Times Apparently it's coming out in ...

Deathless Destroyer

Watch_Dogs Release Date Confirmed For March 2014 - DLC Already Being Worked On!?

'Watch Dogs' Confirmed for March 2014, DLC Already in the Works? - International Business Times

Apparently it's coming out in March and Ubisoft intends to get more money off it through DLC, meaning either we'll get a 75% game or it'll just be random extras that don't do much.

cake or death

Releasing in March doesn't come across as a bright idea

Big thanks to Bladia for awesome sig
    "Unfortunately the Nazi's don't play cricket - if they did, we wouldn't be on opposite sides now."

Remember You Soon

Wow, I thought this was pushed back til June? I hope its polished and plays well, without any game-breaking glitches.

O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Releasing in March doesn't come across as a bright idea
    Maybe, but it works for me. I'll have all February to save up and nab this, InFamous: SS, and Thief at the very least.

Not too shabby at this point.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

As much as I'm anticipating this game, MGSV and iF:SS are what I'll be playing before I get to Watch Dogs.

INTJ

this game has been delayed to hell and back. it was about to launch in november but they waited.

they are making new DLC. they wouldn't lock the game behind dlc.

The AC4 season pass has been nice so far, Freedom cry was a nice DLC pack to explain what happened to your first mate after a certain story point.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No watchdogs for Wii U. Gamestop has cancelled all pre-orders.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    No watchdogs for Wii U. Gamestop has cancelled all pre-orders.
    it was a mistake by gamestop and they are re-instating pre-orders.

Rangers F.C

I hope this game lives up to the massive expectations people have . I wish they would keep information like they are already working on the DLC when the game is months away from release to themselves, it just pisses people off .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 6 - Silver

nice. will buy this day 1

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Finally... I'm ready for it

Deathless Destroyer

'Watch Dogs' Coming Out Fiscal 1st Quarter 2014, Reason for Delay Revealed, Wii U Version Still Coming - International Business Times

Ubisoft thought that the game wouldn't be as well known if it was released among massively popular games and the Wii-U thing was a server glitch. Also a spokesperson said "first fiscal (jan-mar) quarter 2014/15"...

Could Ubisoft delay it until 2015??

Lvl 7 - Gold

According to Gamestop's upcoming releases, it's still set for June 2014.

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Yeah idk how they can say "confirmed" when the only information they have is a "leaked xbox magazine screen shot" from a reddit user.

There is a difference between a Release Date and a Release Window.

Also, DLC plans going on now. I plan on going to work this weekend, doesnt mean I'm working now.

I'll assume June ish still until I hear from a credible source. But thanks for the thread with confirmed in the title. In other news, I confirm that Dr. Pepper tastes delicious.

Sig & Avy by DaRe_xLw

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by ooga View Post
    Yeah idk how they can say "confirmed" when the only information they have is a "leaked xbox magazine screen shot" from a reddit user.
    Shit shot too. There's not enough puddles to be considered next-gen. Hence the delay...to add more...you know...puddles.

The PS4 version works just fine to render puddles @ 1080p / 60 fps and has been ready to go since the initial November launch window.

The XB1 can only handle 900p puddles stretched to 1080p and maxes out at 30 puddles per second, so they're holding back the release for puddle optimisation, which is proving more difficult on MS's puddle-hostile development environment.

The Wii U can't draw more complex shapes than basic squares, rectangles, triangles and circles, nor the colours grey and brown, therefore it's incapable of rendering puddles, roads, buildings, dirt and trees, so all pre-orders have been cancelled.

Nintendo intends to patch irregular shapes and real-world colours into their next generation, so there's hope for you Nintendo fanboys yet!!!1!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    Shit shot too. There's not enough puddles to be considered next-gen. Hence the delay...to add more...you know...puddles.

The PS4 version works just fine to render puddles @ 1080p / 60 fps and has been ready to go since the initial November launch window.

The XB1 can only handle 900p puddles stretched to 1080p and maxes out at 30 puddles per second, so they're holding back the release for puddle optimisation, which is proving more difficult on MS's puddle-hostile development environment.

The Wii U can't draw more complex shapes than basic squares, rectangles, triangles and circles, nor the colours grey and brown, therefore it's incapable of rendering puddles, roads, buildings, dirt and trees, so all pre-orders have been cancelled.

Nintendo intends to patch irregular shapes and real-world colours into their next generation, so there's hope for you Nintendo fanboys yet!!!1!
    lmao If only I can give you more rep.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I m pretty sure it wont get released on March. They would have announced it by now.Like 1 month till March.

Deathless Destroyer

Infinity Blade 3 is part of the bestselling series on iOS and no one knew anything about it until literally the week before it was released. There is no set "timeframe" where a developer should announce that they are releasing something.