Elder Scrolls Lore Writer Michael Kirkbride hinting at a "Sequel to the Elder Scrolls Universe"

This is a discussion on Elder Scrolls Lore Writer Michael Kirkbride hinting at a "Sequel to the Elder Scrolls Universe" within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; For those who don't know who Michael Kirkbride is: General:Michael Kirkbride - UESPWiki He's the guy who writes lore for ...

INTJ

Elder Scrolls Lore Writer Michael Kirkbride hinting at a "Sequel to the Elder Scrolls Universe"

For those who don't know who Michael Kirkbride is:
    General:Michael Kirkbride - UESPWiki

He's the guy who writes lore for Elder Scrolls. Even though he left Bethesda he still writes lore for Elder scrolls.

His power to say what is canon and not canon is right below todd howard.

It's been hinted since before Skyrim's Release that Todd Howard Wanted to do a reboot of the Elder scrolls series, we may finally have our answer to that today.

Meet the Website c0da.es.

C0DA

Click the link for your own piece of lore.

c0da.es is a website set up by Michael Kirkbride and a mystery group of others that has tons of hints to the Elder scrolls lore and beautiful art. From what TESLore fans gathered from this site, Whatever this lore is, it's set in the 9th Era of the world.

For Comparison, Oblivion was set in the 3rd Era and Skyrim was set in the 4th Era.

The site also links to a ton of puzzles, clues, etc. but here's some of the things it links to:

Tomorrowind Today - No. 214
    ON. THE. CLOCK.
    Djaf (gives you a downloadable PDF if you click the image)

He also posted this Cryptic message in reddit.com's Elder scrolls lore subreddit.

Follow Me : teslore

The Canon Wars End Forever in...12 hours.

Get a head start! Post your contributions to C0DA large and small! Hell, post your own C0DA all up in The C0DA before it comes out!

Sequel to Morrowind? Too small. This is the Sequel to the Elder Scrolls Universe.

Who knows what the hell this is about, but for major fans this is serious elder scrolls shit.

TL;DR

JaxMed comments on Follow Me

Visual novel written by one of the writers of Morrowind, depicting events that take place far in the future from any of the TES games. Exact details remain to be seen (tomorrow), but we will likely see many things, among:

-The end of the current TES universe, and the possible beginning of another.

-The return of Vivec, the Nerevarine, the Anumidium, and Akulakhan.

-The true explanation of what really happened when the Dwemer disappeared.

-And more.

and WATCH. THE CLOCK. IT'S TICKING.

I'll end this thread with Art pieces from c0da

Renegade Time Lord

My question is this. Is Todd Howard going to say that this is Canon with TES since Michael Kirkbride left the company as this looks like a redesign of TES in a totally different direction or is he going to say that it is not Canon and this will be a separate universe?

Only reason I ask is because we have TES: Online coming out soon and as you said Michael Kirkbride left but still writes lore for TES but Todd Howard is really the only one who can actually say if it is Canon or non Canon even though Michael Kirkbride is so high up in the chain of command of writing TES Lore being just below Todd Howard.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    My question is this. Is Todd Howard going to say that this is Canon with TES since Michael Kirkbride left the company as this looks like a redesign of TES in a totally different direction or is he going to say that it is not Canon and this will be a separate universe?

Only reason I ask is because we have TES: Online coming out soon and as you said Michael Kirkbride left but still writes lore for TES but Todd Howard is really the only one who can actually say if it is Canon or non Canon even though Michael Kirkbride is so high up in the chain of command of writing TES Lore being just below Todd Howard.
    anyone who loves TES Lore hates TES Online.

i heard todd howard hates TESO too. TESO isn't made by the original elder scrolls team so it isn't canon.

c0da has a good chance though, since the writer respects the TES lore.

also, the timers up, art for this page coming soon.

http://c0da.es/t/c0da

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    anyone who loves TES Lore hates TES Online.

i heard todd howard hates TESO too. TESO isn't made by the original elder scrolls team so it isn't canon.

c0da has a good chance though, since the writer respects the TES lore.

also, the timers up, art for this page coming soon.

C0DA
    I like the TES Lore and I am intrested in TES: Online, only thing that is putting me off is the cost.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    I like the TES Lore and I am intrested in TES: Online, only thing that is putting me off is the cost.
    trust me, after you play TES Online once, you'll hate it just from a lore perspective alone.

not to mention all the stuff they put out for it already rings massive red alarms.

Lvl 8 - Gold

So wait, is this a pre-requisite to a new game? orrr?

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    So wait, is this a pre-requisite to a new game? orrr?
    its a continuation of elder scolls lore by someone who officially writes the lore

it can be used as foundatioin for a future elder scrolls game