Can you get banned for any little thing on play station live?

This is a discussion on Can you get banned for any little thing on play station live? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I just got my PS4 camera and I cant wait to try it out! My girlfriend wants to go on ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Can you get banned for any little thing on play station live?

I just got my PS4 camera and I cant wait to try it out! My girlfriend wants to go on a live show but I'm worried that I'll get banned for something stupid. You see my girl friend gets a little wild sometimes she sometimes says crazy stuff and kind of has a temper. I'm worried that a comment on PS live will set her of and will get banned. Can you also get banned for dancing sexy and wearing reveling clothing?

Negator

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is a legit post, I have been searching every where online and I cant find any knowledge on the mods and getting banned. Just right now I was watching PS live and a group got banned just for drinking and dancing!

Banned

I think so, I heard some rumors like your thread, they got banned if they undresses their clothes, dirty flirting, and everything that they break Ustream's rules. One thing, I don't interest to use Ustream. I know there's many bully & pervy members, I saw a lot of happens at PS4 Live.

Lvl 9 - Gold

You won't get banned for swearing. But visual sexual content is the most likely thing to get you banned. If your girlfriend gets shitfaced on the stream, you might have a viewer try to report you and get you banned, but as long as you're obviously in control, you'd probably be okay.
    Besides, if you get banned, it's just the Ustream account, not your PSN. You can always make a new UStream account and log into that one. I've seen a group of people get banned 5 times in the same night, they just kept making new accounts and restarting their stream every time. However, I don't know if they may have eventually gotten their PSN account banned as well.
    If you're honestly worried, make a dummy PS4 account and then go straight to Ustream with it, don't bother logging into PSN (not sure if this is possible, but worth a try). That way it doesn't matter if your PSN or Ustream accounts get banned.
    Have fun, I guess.

Chocobo Master

Dude...I guess you didn't read about Microsoft console banning people for doing that. Use the camera for its intend use: TO PLAY GAMES ONLY. It is your console, do with it whatever you like. Just don't come complaining or bragging if the crap goes either way.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!

Fight the Future

Tell your girlfriend not to act like a fucking idiot and you'll have nothing to worry about. It really isn't difficult to act like a civilized human being on the internet and no one is impressed by a girl (or anyone) who loses her shit over petty things like a comment from PSN.

Lvl 5 - Silver

Just posting the original question here means you know what is considered normal / moral behaviour. ( Language / Discrimination / Sexual / etc ). When in doubt just don't do it ! I think you've accepted to the PSN/SEN regulations wich will be easily found with google.
    PS2 slim silver - PS3 super slim 500gb - PSVita pch1104 - PS4

Lvl 7 - Gold

I never used this. but I think it is obvious that you will get banned for sexual stuff

Mag Editor-In-Chief

Your girlfriend is gonna dance with revealing clothing on PSN? I assume we'll have to log into our premium accounts to see the masturbation?

Member of the Month - 02/2010

VII

If you guys do make the sex on PSN... I can watch, yes?

Mag Editor-In-Chief

Quote Originally Posted by KILLER_ View Post
    If you guys do make the sex on PSN... I can watch, yes?

Even if he doesn't agree.. You can still out vote him if you get his girl's and the second guy's approval.

Member of the Month - 02/2010

Lvl 8 - Gold

sony doesn't police the live streams,you can do whatever you want while livestreaming without worry,your psn account will not get banned,ustream or twitch may ban you,but all you have to do is make another ustream or twitch account.

Chocobo Master

just use your camera for gaming. It will take somebody to cross a line for Sony to regulate what is being upstreamed. You don't know who will be watching. I wish they didn't have that option because they are giving pedos new ways to stalk kids.
    Avy, Group Bar and Sig done by DaRe
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
    Come and Join Us!!!