Online boosting partners for old and new games need for speed, payday 2 and trine 2

This is a discussion on Online boosting partners for old and new games need for speed, payday 2 and trine 2 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; My psn is TeamPro and I will be playing the need for speeds on ps3 and will need some partners ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Online boosting partners for old and new games need for speed, payday 2 and trine 2

My psn is TeamPro and I will be playing the need for speeds on ps3 and will need some partners to do them all. Please send me a friend request with anything referring to this in the subject. I have ps4 and ps3 and I currently looking to do payday 2, nfs (all), and trine 2 on ps4. I play all the time and I have some good partners already just need an endless supply.

Banned

try this
    -Payday 2 The Official Payday 2 Boosting Thread
    -Trine 2... uh... there's no boosting thread on that game never mind about that.
    - Need for Speed: Rivals (PS4) The Official PS4 Need For Speed: Rivals Boosting Thread

you said all of NFS games. I checked your games, you got only NFS: Rivals PS4 version, I guess you haven't installed them in your PS consoles yet until you need boosting. I will show you some boosting threads for all of NFS game series;
    -Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit The Official Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Boosting Thread
    -Need for Speed: Most Wanted The Official Need for Speed: Most Wanted Boosting Thread
    -Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3) The Official PS3 Need For Speed: Rivals Boosting Thread
    -Need for Speed: Shift The Official Need for Speed: Shift Boosting Thread
    -Need for Speed: The Run The Official Need for Speed: The Run Boosting Thread
    -Need for Speed: Undercover The Official Need for Speed: Undercover Boosting Thread

That's all