ps4 camera and controller

This is a discussion on ps4 camera and controller within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi all as im probably getting a ps4 this weekend just wondering if the camera is worth it? I do ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

ps4 camera and controller

Hi all as im probably getting a ps4 this weekend just wondering if the camera is worth it? I do have a 3 yr old daughter that can possibly get use from it later.... and I read that the controller sticks have the rubber wearing out is this true?? thanks for any response

Lord of all Goat-Men

Yeah, there are reports of the sticks wearing out. If you're unlucky enough to get one of those controllers, just contact Sony and they'll replace them.

ATM the Camera doesn't have much functionality beyond streaming and that game that comes bundled with the console. The Playroom or something.

They're quite expensive (especially in Aus), and since not many games have use for them, you shouldn't feel like it's a must-buy.

Lvl 9 - Gold

thanks faust Im gunna pick up a knack bundle tomorrow and ill get the camera+controller im sure my wife/kids will appreciate it!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

may as well close this thread