Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

EA Sorry For Not Bringing Titanfall To PS4

This is a discussion on EA Sorry For Not Bringing Titanfall To PS4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Titanfall looks like a pretty cool game, kind of reminds of me of the old mech games of years past. ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Titanfall looks like a pretty cool game, kind of reminds of me of the old mech games of years past. Maybe it will be released on PS eventually, as a Director's Cut or something (has happend before with other games).

Looks like you need my help--Again...
    Games Beaten: 434 (As of March 7, 2014)

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Source?
    The PC version has:

Higher skill ceiling (Better combat)

better controls (which helps with above)

PC Version has FOV options, which give you a better sense of your surroundings (45 for XB1, up to 90 for PC.)

It was originally built for the PC, so it runs better on PC.

playing XB1 Titanfall is like playing a Cod clone, PC titanfall is like playing a Modern Quake Clone (which is great).

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    Higher skill ceiling

better controls

PC Version has FOV options, which give you a better sense of your surroundings (45 for XB1, up to 90 for PC.)

playing XB1 Titanfall is like playing a Cod clone, PC titanfall is like playing a Modern Quake Clone (which is great).

Again, I asked for a source that backs up your claim that the Xbox One version isn't good. I was never debating that the PC version isn't better, but just because the PC version is better doesn't mean the Xbone version sucks.

Playing Titanfall on the Xbone isn't like playing a CoD clone at all. The only people I've heard say that are those who haven't actually experienced the game, or are intentionally playing it like CoD which could easily be done on PC as well.

So do you have a source for your claim that the Xbone version isn't good?

The only sane person here

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The PC version has:

Higher skill ceiling (Better combat)

better controls (which helps with above)

And yet it's forced to use EA's Origin something you despise.

Lord of all Goat-Men

Here's how it is:

Titanfall is good. This is not in dispute.

The PC version, however, has extra bells and whistles, such as a higher possible resolution, better textures, an FoV slider, and a control system more conducive to competitive play (keyboard/mouse is just better than a controller - don't fight it).

Now, if you don't have a gaming PC, but DO have an Xbox One, then that version of the game, for you, is the best, and you should enjoy it.

PS360 needs to stop being such a spoiled little shit who looks down his nose at anyone who can't afford all the shit that his mom buys for him he buys, and realise that, for a number of people, the home console is the only way they can play games.

So instead of having this stupid argument, just go fucking play the game and have fun!

The Playboy Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion619 View Post
    Your response had almost ZERO to do with the original post.

The OP talked about how inFamous is making a killing in social metrics and EA is wishing they had put Titanfall on the PS3 & PS4.

What the fuck are you going on about?
    Ignore his ramblings.

I can't say much for Titanfall, so I'll say this - I look forward to getting Second Son on Friday
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12