inFAMOUS Second Son: Ruthless vs. Heroic Gameplay

This is a discussion on inFAMOUS Second Son: Ruthless vs. Heroic Gameplay within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; In inFAMOUS Second Son, your gameplay style and moral choices influence your superhuman powers in profound ways. If you’re a ...

Drunken Nights

inFAMOUS Second Son: Ruthless vs. Heroic Gameplay

In inFAMOUS Second Son, your gameplay style and moral choices influence your superhuman powers in profound ways. If you’re a goodie two-shoes when using your Neon powers, you’ll be able to briefly slow time while zooming in for precise shots — crucial for pegging foes in their legs and immobilizing them. If you play as a power-drunk renegade, you’ll want to kill enemies in rapid succession to keep your combo meter growing, which unlocks new abilities more quickly.

We’ve invited two community members to take a shot at playing the game in two different ways. Below, YouTube raconteur whiteboy7thst takes you through the finer points of the Ruthless playstyle, while Minecraft kingpin HojjoshMC shares his Heroic experiences.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

I can't freaking wait! This, and the FFX HD collection that I am buying today, oh man, I am going to be a home hermit for a very long time. ^o^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Purger

This weekend is going to be great!

SIG Concocted by ROBO3AG13