Trophy Sync

This is a discussion on Trophy Sync within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; from some time ago (about a week or a little more). I have been having a problem with trophies. every ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Trophy Sync

from some time ago (about a week or a little more). I have been having a problem with trophies. every time I go to my trophies they sync even if I didn't get a new trophy. the problem is that if I am playing a game offline I will not get any trophies, this will happen as well if I play online but don't sync the trophies before I get a trophy.

this is happening both on my ps3 and ps4.

what I can think this started to happen, was when I started playing prince of Persia two thrones, which I lay ontheps3 an I downloaded it from psn some time ago.

what can I do to fix this, and be able to get trophies even while playing offline?

thanks all for the help and I do apologies if there was anther post like this but couldn't find it. if there is with a solution please let me know and I will close this

Lvl 7 - Gold

Not 100% sure what you're asking here but one thing you can do is change to offline mode on your PS3. Got to trophies, press triange, switch mode, offline. Then they will never sync while you are playing a game. As far as the PS4, I don't think there is a way to turn them off but they sync incredibly fast so it shouldn't be much of an issue. Hope that helps.