Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Last of Us - Coming to PS4

This is a discussion on The Last of Us - Coming to PS4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; You already may have heard that they're making a movie of the highly awarded game "The Last of us" No? ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Last of Us - Coming to PS4

You already may have heard that they're making a movie of the highly awarded game "The Last of us"
    No? You didn't? Well, the movie will follow the in-game story and is coming to theatres near you!

But it will also come to PS4's near you! According to a spokesman of Sony in Turkey, the game will be ported to PS4.
    I've read this on a reliable (dutch) source. I will translate what Sercan Sulan, the man from turkish Sony said :

"There is no information about a new The Last of Us, but i can share with you that The Last of Us is being ported to PS4 and will be available in stores and on PSN this summer".

He, Sercan Sulan, also said the PS4-version includes all downloadable content, so you can also play "Left Behind".

Officially, Sony and Naughty Dog did no announcements for this.

SOURCE : TELEGRAAF

Lvl 4 - Silver

Just in case someone else wants another source in addition to this site, IGN also confirmed this.

Kiwi Defender

More ports for the PS死, then. Guess that's better than having no games, but it's kind of pointless when you can play them on what you already own. Good news for those interested, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbedkinpark View Post
    Just in case someone else wants another source in addition to this site, IGN also confirmed this.
    Guess it must be true, then.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

worlds biggest welch fan

stoked, I haven't bought last of us, I've been a busy hunter

glad I waited
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah if true I'm glad I waited as well.....

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    stoked, I haven't bought last of us, I've been a busy hunter

glad I waited
    That goes for me too!

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

I'll be double dipping the fuck outta this one

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Lvl 8 - Gold

"At no time have we announced that The Last of Us is coming to PS4 and therefore, have nothing to say on the subject," a Sony Computer Entertainment Europe spokesperson told Eurogamer.
    The Last of Us headed to PS4 this summer, Sony employee says • News • PlayStation 4 • Eurogamer.net

INTJ

will they fix the ai

because thats the only reason the game was terrible to me. it's immersion breaking and if fixed it will go to "good game" level

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    will they fix the ai

because thats the only reason the game was terrible to me. it's immersion breaking and if fixed it will go to "good game" level
    Fuck your perpetual AI comments in every TLoU thread. We get it, you're full of shit, but just tone it down somewhat

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Fuck your perpetual AI comments in every TLoU thread. We get it, you're full of shit, but just tone it down somewhat
    sorry i want a good game.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    *heavy Indian accent* But it's nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.

PRO Member

Now I'm happy I didn't buy it.

By the way Xtralife usually has pre-orders of it's own so don't expect that green thing with your copy if you don't pre-order it there.

Lvl 9 - Gold

will they fix the ai

To me the AI wasn't that bad. I never saw any issues with it. If he's talking about the enemies needing to be smarter or is he talking about Ellie sometimes going out and walking a complete circle around an enemy and they never saw her. I just laughed when she did that. Go find something worth complaining about.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    To me the AI wasn't that bad. I never saw any issues with it. If he's talking about the enemies needing to be smarter or is he talking about Ellie sometimes going out and walking a complete circle around an enemy and they never saw her. I just laughed when she did that. Go find something worth complaining about.
    when a big selling point of your game was ai and then it doesnt work then you screwed up.

Don't say it wasn't, Pax Prime demo and E3 2012 Showed off AI and was what made a majority of people impressed with the game.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by MadMardigan_88 View Post
    They actually designed the AI to not react to her so it would always be our fault if the enemy saw us lol. But I agree I saw no issue with the AI at all.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Rise Above

thank god I never purchased the last of us on ps3. cant wait to finally play this on ps4

PRO Member

Would gladly buy it again, and until Sony comes out and says it and CONFIRMS it, it's all just speculation. There are far too many people that skipped the PS3 that have invested or are going to invest in the PS4. It only makes business sense for them to offer the game to those people.

And I'm getting pretty tired of people saying they DESERVE a PS4 version upgrade for $10. Sony owes you jack shit, and not everything released is catered to you. You bought the game for the PS3, plain and simple. If Sony offers you a $10 upgrade, be thankful, because they don't owe you that service, nor did any of the other publishers during the console transition. If you want to double dip, that's your choice, yet do it because it's an outstanding work in the medium you love, not because of your over inflated feeling of entitlement.

when a big selling point of your game was ai and then it doesnt work then you screwed up.
    Who the fuck bought TLoU for the AI? It's a story first and foremost, and it's that aspect alone which is why it's so highly recognized. They could have had the infected break dancing throughout the entire game, and guess what, the main story is still intact.

You want to throw easily the best story game this generation in the garbage because of AI? Fine, we get throw everything you EVER have to say in the garbage because of how ridiculous your statements are. Seems fair.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast