Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Watch_dogs is 1080p/60FPS on PS4

This is a discussion on Watch_dogs is 1080p/60FPS on PS4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Watch_Dogs Game | PS4™ - PlayStation® The world of Watch_Dogs comes alive on PS4™ with the best graphics on any ...

INTJ

Watch_dogs is 1080p/60FPS on PS4

Watch_Dogs Game | PS4™ - PlayStation®

The world of Watch_Dogs comes alive on PS4™ with the best graphics on any console and exclusive missions found only on PlayStation®. Hack everything as you make your way through Chicago’s underground as you experience Watch_Dogs in a way that only PS4 can provide, at 60 Frames Per Second in 1080p.

why can third party companies make 1080p 60 fps games when first party cannot?

also the "Exclusive missions" on playstation are also on PC version.

PRO Member

Hahaha forreal

*cough* Guerilla *cough*

Sig by Bladia

Aes Dana

1080p at 60fps on the PS4. That is a win for the PS4!! I wonder if the xbox one will get the same?

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    1080p at 60fps on the PS4. That is a win for the PS4!! I wonder if the xbox one will get the same?
    The XBOX 1 will run at 720p or something. According to Ubisoft, the PS4 and XBOX 1 versions are the same graphically. The only difference is resolution/FPS.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, [I]120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB Ordered/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Youtube Channel

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mattveego View Post
    Hahaha forreal

*cough* Guerilla *cough*
    http://bgr.com/2014/03/05/killzone-s...playstation-4/

if the game can't be played fully in 1080p/60fps then it is not true 1080p/60fps
    Last edited by Ps360; 05-11-2014 at 01:19 AM.

ToQ Rokugou

so once again the playstation is better then the xbone, question on the side are the playstation missions the same for the PS3 to PS4 or different, this will be a deciding force for my purchase soon to be

Kiwi Defender

That's actually great news, since this means a flipping game will run at what was supposed to be the norm since the console's launch. Time to hope every big game that follows does the same.

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    so once again the playstation is better then the xbone, question on the side are the playstation missions the same for the PS3 to PS4 or different, this will be a deciding force for my purchase soon to be
    Yeah, 'once again', because there's so many games on both consoles for us to compare .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Yeah, 'once again', because there's so many games on both consoles for us to compare .
    Aren't there? I thought just about every multiplat was turning out to be inferior on the xb1 at this point.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    Aren't there? I thought just about every multiplat was turning out to be inferior on the xb1 at this point.
    We're not even a year into the next generation and there's such a piss-poor selection of games released on both consoles for us to compare, but if you think we can reach conclusions about performance and the like already be my guest. Seems the Wii U is the best console to get since it has more games running at 1080p/60FPS, so we might as well call it the king of the generation already.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    We're not even a year into the next generation and there's such a piss-poor selection of games released on both consoles for us to compare, but if you think we can reach conclusions about performance and the like already be my guest.
    But it's every game.... How many more do you need?

Seems the Wii U is the best console to get since it has more games running at 1080p/60FPS, so we might as well call it the king of the generation already.
    No, you moron. The Wii U fairs even worse than the xb1 when it comes to the few multiplats it does get.

Next-Gen Face-Off: Assassin's Creed 4 • Eurogamer.net

INTJ

No, you moron. The Wii U fairs even worse than the xb1 when it comes to the few multiplats it does get.

you dont buy a nintendo console for multiplats

you buy it for exclusives. the wii u dominates the 1080p/60 fps in that department and continues pumping that out.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    you dont buy a nintendo console for multiplats

you buy it for exclusives. the wii u dominates the 1080p/60 fps in that department and continues pumping that out.
    And they do so by lowering the standard. No one claims it has been achieved by superior hardware.

Kiwi Defender

But it's every game.... How many more do you need?

How many more? It's not about how many one has and how many the other one doesn't, it's about the hardware for both not even being fully exploited yet. It's moronic to draw conclusions about this when there's harldy any proof to go by and when stuff hasn't even been figured out correctly yet. It's the same as when the PS3 and 360 were released: whatever few games were on both consoles were running better on the 360, so according to your (flawed) logic the 360 was da bomb and there was no need for any more time nor proof to know who was hardware king, yet here we are in 2014 and the PS3 ended up looking better in the long-run.

And it still has more games running at 1080p and 60FPS than Microsoft and Sony combined (they have none as of right now, too). If that crappy piece of hardware that's barely been around for over a year can do it, whyt can't Sony and Microsoft get their devs to do it? Even more so if Ubisoft, a third party dev, can do it.

And they do so by lowering the standard. No one claims it has been achieved by superior hardware.
    Yet they achieve it. Where's that 1080p and 60FPS all over the place on any Sony/Microsoft exclusive? GASP! It's nowhere !

Toggle Spoiler

INTJ

PRO Member

Well that is not a good sign

Sig by Bladia

Fight the Future

So removing information because they may have found out it is wrong is lying? I don't think that is how it works. If they had kept it up and the game didn't run at 1080P and 60FPS then that would be a lie.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    So removing information because they may have found out it is wrong is lying? I don't think that is how it works. If they had kept it up and the game didn't run at 1080P and 60FPS then that would be a lie.
    And not only a lie, it'd be false publicity.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the games does end up running at 1080P and 60FPS or not. Given someone claimed it did and afterwards removed said claim, we can't be sure of anything right now. It'll be rather disappointing if it doesn't run at that, though, since that means the damn thing will still lack a game that runs at what the hardware's capable of.

Toggle Spoiler

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    when you say that on the page you pre-order from, yes.

someone could of bought the game due to that and never read any news about the game till it came out to avoid spoilers.

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    when you say that on the page you pre-order from, yes.

someone could of bought the game due to that and never read any news about the game till it came out to avoid spoilers.
    And they can easily cancel that pre-order now that the site now longer says that. If you buy a game just because it is 1080P and 60FPS you're a fucktard anyways.

PRO Member

It's like these situations were created just so people had something to complain "talk" about.

haha!
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast