PS3 games showing up on PS4....

This is a discussion on PS3 games showing up on PS4.... within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; That is a pretty good list of games if this isn't an elaborate trick The hawk-eyed folk over at Reddit ...

PRO Member

Fort Hood, Tx

PS3 games showing up on PS4....

That is a pretty good list of games if this isn't an elaborate trick

The hawk-eyed folk over at Reddit have been at it once again, this time unravelling what looks to be a leak in relation to Sony’s preparation for its newest cloud service, ‘PlayStation Now’.

The listings (discovered by user KingKiio), found by navigating through ‘’Day-One Digital’’, then by selecting ‘’All Games’’ with the PlayStation Store, feature the likes of Grand Theft Auto V, Dead Space 3, and Diablo III. The games in question cannot be purchased or pre-ordered but trailers and ratings can be viewed. Interestingly the list also contains Naughty Dog’s marquee release, The Last of Us, which is due to receive a new lick of paint with a PS4 release this coming summer.

The leak seemingly coincides with the closed beta currently being carried out for the service – a beta which is set to extend within North America during this summer. PlayStation Now is Sony’s new premier streaming service which allows gamers to stream and play games rather than download or purchase them physically. The cloud-based tech will be rolled out across PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and even certain Sony Bravia televisions.
    Here is a picture that accompanied the article:

Toggle Spoiler

Source: PS3 games mysteriously appear on PS4 PlayStation Store - prepping for PlayStation Now? -- PlayStation Universe
    My old (PS3) PSN trophy collection:

Group platbar by DaRe_xLw

Lvl 6 - Silver

lost in a feeling

im in the Playstaion Now beta and I havent seen any of these games. I have a decent list, but none of these! i'd love to try TLOU and Diablo III