Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Watch Dogs will punish you if you aren't online

This is a discussion on Watch Dogs will punish you if you aren't online within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by LordZargus I think what he meant was what proof was there before they announced it officially. I ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    I think what he meant was what proof was there before they announced it officially. I know there was files somewhere indicating PS4 and PC in the game files if I remember correctly.

But the Video Editor is not really that much of a feature in my honest opinion.
    it is a huge feature

it is what allows people to unlock their creativity. People have made hour long movies with The GTA 4 editor. That combined with mods makes the limitations endless.

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    it is a huge feature

it is what allows people to unlock their creativity. People have made hour long movies with The GTA 4 editor. That combined with mods makes the limitations endless.
    I am betting a lot of people will have a Video Editor already on their computer making the feature in my opinion pointless unless they have locked out all Video Editors except their own.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by LordZargus View Post
    I am betting a lot of people will have a Video Editor already on their computer making the feature in my opinion pointless unless they have locked out all Video Editors except their own.
    you don't get how it works

it records your game automatically, You press a button to save the gameplay

the editor allows you to pick where the camera goes in the gameplay footage. you can put the camera on the other side of the road as you pass by with a car or have a helicopter view, for example.

it's a very helpful thing for makers of movies in GTA. You then can export the clips and use any video editor you choose.

a example:

example of a movie made with the video editor:

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    you don't get how it works

it records your game automatically, You press a button to save the gameplay

the editor allows you to pick where the camera goes in the gameplay footage. you can put the camera on the other side of the road as you pass by with a car or have a helicopter view, for example.

it's a very helpful thing for makers of movies in GTA. You then can export the clips and use any video editor you choose.

a example:

example of a movie made with the video editor:

And I would gather that most video editors would do just the same but I gather this would be easier. Still in my honest opinion not that big of a feature.

And we are massively off topic and we need too get it back on track.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234