Save Files Not Uploading?

This is a discussion on Save Files Not Uploading? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I hope I am not the only one dealing with this... But ever since the latest Update to the PS4. ...

PRO Member

Save Files Not Uploading?

I hope I am not the only one dealing with this... But ever since the latest Update to the PS4. I have at least one error message waiting for me EVERY SINGLE time i turn on my ps4. It reads something along the lines of "Another PS4 tried to upload this file. Would you like to upload it anyway"?"... It's really annoying. Anyone know of a solution? Like I said this literally started as soon as I updated my Ps4 recently I had never had this issue before.

Renegade Time Lord

I think it is a problem with the update as I have had the exact same problem. It will probably be cleared up with the next update.
    Hello, I'm so pleased to finally see you. I'm The Doctor and I will be your victim this evening, are you my mummy?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I'm having a similar problem, only mine is saying "Save file cannot be uploaded." it never mentions another PS4 system. is it related to the latest update as well?

PRO Member

Even though my clouds been full for the past year... I am now getting these messages again and its annoying. Every time i turn on my PS4 i have a notification that some file was unable to be saved...

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by glogantn View Post
    my clouds been full for the past year...
    Same here. They really need to give us 10GB or something. 1GB just isnt enough with these huge file sizes...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

You could change your user password and check to see if you have upload saves set to automatically upload to the cloud.