Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For what purpose - LBP3 no longer PS4 exclusive, coming to PS3

This is a discussion on For what purpose - LBP3 no longer PS4 exclusive, coming to PS3 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff im really surprised your so upset over this, I mean you did say all of this ...

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyHasselhoff View Post
    im really surprised your so upset over this, I mean you did say all of this about LBP back on the old forums...
    Yea Garrys mod is more open (able to use models and stuff) and LBP's Shortcomings are due to sidescrolling.

But LBP3 Removes most of those shortcomings with the Newly featured level-depth thing. thats a really huge thing in LBP and will allow for a ton more creativity. The Sidescrolling made every new unique gameplay level super clunky to use at first but now you can build Levels properly.

also, i never called LBP a "ripoff" ever. no idea where that came from. Need context.

Trophy Guide Grand Master

MAYBE, Im just reading this wrong....I do that sometimes

Kiwi Defender

That's cheating, Davey! Not all of us (or rather, none of us lol) have access to the old site's archive to go around pointing out inconsistencies .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Breakfast and Chill

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    That's cheating, Davey! Not all of us (or rather, none of us lol) have access to the old site's archive to go around pointing out inconsistencies .
    Play to win.

INTJ

huh

weird.

probably ment it as a joke.

worlds biggest welch fan

Well, there are more PS3 systems out there, plus the 7-? million ps4 consoles = more copies sold
    Sig By Me

Mirrors Edge Platinum

Check Those Corners

Quote Originally Posted by nevetsteven2 View Post
    Well, there are more PS3 systems out there, plus the 7-? million ps4 consoles = more copies sold
    ^ Right. Nobody would buy a PS4 JUST bc of LBP3 anyway. You would PLAY it more I suppose, but no one would say "Oh! another LBP game! Gonna buy a system to play it!"

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by CMN View Post
    ^ Right. Nobody would buy a PS4 JUST bc of LBP3 anyway. You would PLAY it more I suppose, but no one would say "Oh! another LBP game! Gonna buy a system to play it!"
    Just like there's a lot of people who don't do anything but play CoD and LoL every day, believe it or not there's a lot of people that play LBP all the time, uploading new levels on a weekly basis. It's amazing how active those two games are, given how old they are. So yeah, there are people who'd buy a PS死 just because of LBP3.

Toggle Spoiler

My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Give time. The PS4 is under a year old and not everyone can afford to buy one yet so they give them the opportunity to still play these games. It happens with every gen they still release games for the past but after a while games will become exclusive once the majority of people have one.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by parkerdip View Post
    Give time. The PS4 is under a year old and not everyone can afford to buy one yet so they give them the opportunity to still play these games. It happens with every gen they still release games for the past but after a while games will become exclusive once the majority of people have one.
    I can only think of this happening before this generation once, and it was with Twilight Princess for the Cube and Wii. Otherwise, the only two other exclusive games I can think of that have been released for the last and next generation console is Titanfall, which was released for PC too.

If what you're saying were true, there'd be Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword and Valkyria Chronicles for PS2 and Halo 3 for the original Xbox. Those consoles were still being supported, but not with ports of the next-gen ones. They were being kept alive by new games made exclusively for those consoles (and the typical yearly releases that are on every available console/hand-held, like FIFA or Madden).

Toggle Spoiler

The Roy

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    huh

weird.

probably ment it as a joke.
    Yeah....I'm SURE that's it
    This is my signature.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I can only think of this happening before this generation once, and it was with Twilight Princess for the Cube and Wii. Otherwise, the only two other exclusive games I can think of that have been released for the last and next generation console is Titanfall, which was released for PC too.

If what you're saying were true, there'd be Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Heavenly Sword and Valkyria Chronicles for PS2 and Halo 3 for the original Xbox. Those consoles were still being supported, but not with ports of the next-gen ones. They were being kept alive by new games made exclusively for those consoles (and the typical yearly releases that are on every available console/hand-held, like FIFA or Madden).
    I'm glad twilight princess was on the cube. If it wasn't I would never have played it.

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by seether98 View Post
    I'm glad twilight princess was on the cube. If it wasn't I would never have played it.
    I played it on the Cube, too. Easier to do .

Quote Originally Posted by Troys View Post
    Yeah....I'm SURE that's it
    Yeah, because he's never trolling every sucker in the forums once a day.

Toggle Spoiler

Negator

So, about this couples resort...I've got my $175 in-hand if anyone else wants a secret rendezvous.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    So, about this couples resort...I've got my $175 in-hand if anyone else wants a secret rendezvous.

I think I have a headache that day.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123