Logitech wheel support petition

This is a discussion on Logitech wheel support petition within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi guys I must admit I usually use playstationtrophies.org as my go to trophy site just for the sake of ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Logitech wheel support petition

Hi guys

I must admit I usually use playstationtrophies.org as my go to trophy site just for the sake of continuity but I am trying to spread word of a petition I have started so I'm posting it here too.

During my months of researching and keeping tabs on the situation regarding whether Sony will add Logitech wheel support to the PS4 I have been amazed at the sheer number of people that are wanting an answer on this issue, and preferably a positive one of course. Sony's silence on the issue is becoming frustrating for those of us who own a Logitech wheel such as a G27, G25 or DFGT and don't know whether it's going to be enhancing our experiences with DriveClub and Project Cars or if it's just going to be a very big, expensive but worthless pile of leather and plastic this coming gen.

So in the interest of letting Sony know how many of us it is going to affect negatively if they don't ever bother with the simple task of installing the drivers to the PS4 system I have started a petition. I started it a couple of days ago and despite not really having promoted it anywhere except in a quiet thread on the other trophy site (and I still need to message my PSN friends etc) it has still begun to get a few votes so I think if I can get the word out there properly it may well start picking up quite well. Here is the link...

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petition...support-to-ps4

I hope any of you that would like to see Logitech wheel support for the PS4 will take a moment to vote and also if you have the time it would make a huge difference if you could pass the link on to your gaming mates or post it in any related forums etc.

Let's make ourselves heard, XBox made changes based on consumer feedback about their policies so let's hope Sony are open to the same.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Stay-Pationt

Fight the Future

This has been discussed at length on another forum I'm on (GTPlanet) and ultimately it is on Logitech to provide the drivers to Sony, not the other way around. I recall Logitech saying they are getting out of the "console market" so it may be a longshot to see Logitech support on the PS4, unfortunately.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    This has been discussed at length on another forum I'm on (GTPlanet) and ultimately it is on Logitech to provide the drivers to Sony, not the other way around. I recall Logitech saying they are getting out of the "console market" so it may be a longshot to see Logitech support on the PS4, unfortunately.
    Yes that's how it seems but whenever it is brought up to Logitech they always do the same and put the ball in Sony's court. It's a nightmare not knowing either way. And I know Logitech are no longer making peripherals for consoles but it would be in their favor to allow their current happy customers to continue using their current wheels with their new consoles, otherwise there will be alot of disgruntled ex-customers which will no doubt lower Logitech's online rep. While, on the flip side, people will really love using the high quality Logitech wheels with the more advanced PS4 driving games and will have nothing but good things to say about Logitech products. If you were the CEO of Logitech which scenario sounds most appealing? I really hope they see it that way too.

Hey I wonder if you could do me a massive favor and post the link for the petition on a busy related GTPlanet forum thread. I use the site as a reader occasionally but never signed up or anything. That would be sweet if you could, and just mention for the guys on there to spread it round too

Thanks bud