Post-Update Issue

This is a discussion on Post-Update Issue within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Is anyone else experiencing a minor issue with the displaying of your profile picture after the latest update? Ever since ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Post-Update Issue

Is anyone else experiencing a minor issue with the displaying of your profile picture after the latest update?
    Ever since it installed, my profile picture no longer shows up. It's just a circle with a line through it. I'm still linked to my Facebook and even un-linked then relinked it, still nothing.
    It's obviously not a major issue, just a cosmetic annoyance. Any known fixes?

Thanks.
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

No, I'm not having an issue but I also don't login with from Facebook.

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

I briefly had this issue last week, but it appears to have remedied itself after a few days.

I changed my profile pic on Facebook though, that might have helped.

Negator

Press CTRL + F5?

Lvl 8 - Gold

I'm experiencing the same thing on my PS4. i tried changing the pic on my Facebook page an fit did the trick. i think its because i updated my Facebook profile pic around the same time the PS4 update went live, so it might have had an error when retrieving that information. as soon as i changed my profile pic though, it was good as new