Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS Now in open beta. Here's the list of games and prices.

This is a discussion on PS Now in open beta. Here's the list of games and prices. within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Outstandind 4 hours is overpriced, but the others are pretty good. Can you earn trophies this way ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    4 hours is overpriced, but the others are pretty good. Can you earn trophies this way or no?
    youcan earn trophies, you just have to make sure you sync them while in PSNow or else they wont show up

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    Oh... I thought it was a subscription service where you pay a set amount a month and then just stream what you wanted... ala LoveFilm
    And agreed on the pricing, you can buy most of those second hand for less.
    Like others have stated, THIS is what NOW should be. I refuse to pay to rent a game when I can buy it, have it, hard copy in my collection for the same or less.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

INTJ

thanks for the good value sony

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

way too OP since most of these titles are cheaper on disc or digital at the 30 day price, so much for a good thing, so how long til this bombs and they move on to getting something better for us, what happened to the private beta testing are you telling me that everyone that did the private beta enjoyed the OP???

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by supersonicjc View Post
    way too OP since most of these titles are cheaper on disc or digital at the 30 day price, so much for a good thing, so how long til this bombs and they move on to getting something better for us, what happened to the private beta testing are you telling me that everyone that did the private beta enjoyed the OP???
    Private betas are used for marketing purposes these days.

not actual testing, because that would make sense.

the only actual "beta tests" i can think of in recent memory was the destiny alpha because the beta had major changes that people complained about from alpha (spawn times, for example.)

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

meh, my weeks been so messed up I have no idea which way my head is on right now, lol, but the fact remains who in there right mind would honestly pay for the insane prices that they are asking for I mean come on Mega Man 9 & 10 combined are worth less with all the DLC included which the PS Now doesn't give you the DLC and makes you pay way too much for it just so you can play on the PS4, they are trying to kill the service before it has a chance to get off the ground, besides I thought that this was going to be a monthly service instead of charging you an arm and a leg for what doesn't seem like a good price in any way what so ever, and like so many on here I agree that you can find most if not all of these games as a physical copy used or even new at a fraction of the cost that they are offering

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12