Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

MW3 remaster for PS4

This is a discussion on MW3 remaster for PS4 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Originally Posted by Encorporeus Give me Shadow of Rome Remastered. You can say that again ! Man this game's story ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    Give me Shadow of Rome Remastered.

You can say that again ! Man this game's story , gameplay and everything was a charm .. now imagine it remastered
    *Info Bar: Boosting : / Latest: Assassin`s Creed: Syndicate

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The only remastered game I want is Just Cause 2 with multiplayer, if they did remaster it they need to do MW1, 2, & 3 & call it Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Edition

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tha City View Post
    The only remastered game I want is Just Cause 2 with multiplayer
    Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Just Cause 2 doesn't have a multiplayer because that game's game programmers already decided to create only single player campaign. No way they can make the multiplayer in that game because of the connection problem and glitches, you know. I wish Just Cause would be remastered because that game has no trophies.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Just Cause 2 doesn't have a multiplayer because that game's game programmers already decided to create only single player campaign. No way they can make the multiplayer in that game because of the connection problem and glitches, you know. I wish Just Cause would be remastered because that game has no trophies.
    LOL, neither of those games would deserve a remake either.

I'm still hopeful for a Dark Cloud HD collection, but I'd settle for a HD makeover for Folklore instead.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If Infinity Ward is going to release the next game, meaning MW4 then theres a possibility that they might remaster all the previos MW series. That way people that havent played the other games get a chance to play thme and get more into a game not knowing the storyline you know. Thats what I think and IW is stupid if they dont do that.👍🏽

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Just Cause 2 doesn't have a multiplayer because that game's game programmers already decided to create only single player campaign. No way they can make the multiplayer in that game because of the connection problem and glitches, you know.

The JC2 fanbase created PC multiplayer It's still pretty active too, not that glitchy and hardly lags - at least for me. So the developers could've made the multiplayer a "vanilla" feature if they really wanted to.

Toggle Spoiler

Credit to DaRe_xLw for the Sig and Avi

The Last of my Kind

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    There should never be a COD remaster, and if there's gonna be it shouldn't be of the arguably shittiest one.
    Actually Call of Duty was remastered and released on PS3 as Call of Duty Classic, though unless you mean HD remaster then I suppose.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Lvl 7 - Gold

The worst in that Trilogy? Why?

It is literally the COD that made me hate COD. Easy to spam kill streak bonuses, dumb level design, boring story that never seems to end.
    DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

Lvl 4 - Silver

i feel like every iteration of cod is basically a remaster of an older game now anyways, so just play those ... cod4 was the best (first i played in the franchise so i can't speak for those that came before it (except classic)) of that franchise and it just got worse and worse after that, the last cod game i played was black ops 2 (cod4, waw, mw2, bo, mw3, bo2 & classic whenever that came out) and i have no reasons to play ghosts and advanced warfare and whatever else comes out down the road, because i was only interested in the trophies after waw, so when they got irritating there was no point

Signature Created by Bladia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12