Account issue with Destiny

This is a discussion on Account issue with Destiny within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello, I have Destiny on PS4 I was playing yesterday with no problem, the next day when I start it ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Account issue with Destiny

Hello,
    I have Destiny on PS4 I was playing yesterday with no problem, the next day when I start it I see two massages say:

"Use of this application's chat and messaging features is not allowed for your account"

"Use of user generated media is not allowed for your account"

And I cant play the game please help me with this.

Thanks.

illegal in 9 countries

I noticed a similarly odd message when I booted Destiny up on my PS4 the first time. It said something like "This game is not available on this account." because I bought it on a different PSN id.

Firing it up on the purchasing account resolved the issue and I could subsequently access it on my main PSN id.

I don't know if it's related to your issue, but if you have multiple PSN ids, try logging into an alt account, then go back to your main.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I noticed a similarly odd message when I booted Destiny up on my PS4 the first time. It said something like "This game is not available on this account." because I bought it on a different PSN id.

Firing it up on the purchasing account resolved the issue and I could subsequently access it on my main PSN id.

I don't know if it's related to your issue, but if you have multiple PSN ids, try logging into an alt account, then go back to your main.

I deactivate and activate my account again. I log out and log in. Now it's working fine. Thanks god and thank you for your reply.