PS4 Trophies

This is a discussion on PS4 Trophies within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hi, i've had my PS4 for a little while now, got a few trophies. My internet has recently gone down ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

PS4 Trophies

hi, i've had my PS4 for a little while now, got a few trophies. My internet has recently gone down and i'm waiting for a new router. During this time i've tried to go back on the PS4 to find that it doesn't show any of my trophies at all. When looking on my PS3, it shows all my PS3 trophies but no PS4 ones. Have i doen something? Can i still unlock trophies on my PS4 while it is like this and do i need the internet to get trophies and to get them back? I don't want to get a trophy on a game and not have it recognised and then have to try and get it again by starting the game over.

Thanks

psn=mowshy316

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Killzone Shadow Fall, Monopoly Deal and WWE 2K16.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mowshy316 View Post
    hi, i've had my PS4 for a little while now, got a few trophies. My internet has recently gone down and i'm waiting for a new router. During this time i've tried to go back on the PS4 to find that it doesn't show any of my trophies at all. When looking on my PS3, it shows all my PS3 trophies but no PS4 ones. Have i doen something? Can i still unlock trophies on my PS4 while it is like this and do i need the internet to get trophies and to get them back? I don't want to get a trophy on a game and not have it recognised and then have to try and get it again by starting the game over.

Thanks

psn=mowshy316
    I think you have to be connected to the internet in order to see them. not 100% sure though. it's not the same system as on the ps3.

checked online, you have all of your trophies up to oct 17th (madden), and the rest will probably upload to the network once you get your internet back.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

no probs, just read up on it now. I can still unlock trophies but they wont sync until i get back online so thats ok. Thank any way mate.

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Killzone Shadow Fall, Monopoly Deal and WWE 2K16.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by mowshy316 View Post
    no probs, just read up on it now. I can still unlock trophies but they wont sync until i get back online so thats ok. Thank any way mate.
    yeah it's pretty annoying. loved the offline mode on the ps3. not interested in waiting 90 seconds for it to sync up before I can see what on earth I just unlocked.