Never seen this happen before <Trophy Glitch>

This is a discussion on Never seen this happen before <Trophy Glitch> within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I downloaded both Game of Thrones and Injustice Gods Among Us yesterday while at work. When I got home I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Never seen this happen before <Trophy Glitch>

I downloaded both Game of Thrones and Injustice Gods Among Us yesterday while at work. When I got home I checked and it appeared both games downloaded and installed just fine. I immediately started playing Game of Thrones. About 10 minutes in—"BLING"—I get my first trophy. Another 10 minutes of play, another trophy. At this point I pause the game and decided to look at my trophies, but Game of Thrones is no where to be found. Injustice, however is showing I received two trophies, yet I hadn't even played that game at this point.

I start playing GOT again until I get another trophy, but this time I make sure to check the trophy notification as it pops up and sure enough it awards me an Injustice trophy instead of a GOT trophy. At this point I boot up Injustice and play through the training, giving me another trophy, but it registers just fine and doesn't seem to fix the Game of Thrones glitch.

Has anyone else ever experienced this, a game giving trophies for another game? I still have no Game of Thrones trophies and it doesn't even show up as a game I've played in my trophy list.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I downloaded injustice but hadnt started it up yet... But free trophies, why not?

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I gonna download Injustice and will do the same as you did.

Legalize it...

Thats funny...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by khorn73 View Post
    I downloaded both Game of Thrones and Injustice Gods Among Us yesterday while at work. When I got home I checked and it appeared both games downloaded and installed just fine. I immediately started playing Game of Thrones. About 10 minutes in—"BLING"—I get my first trophy. Another 10 minutes of play, another trophy. At this point I pause the game and decided to look at my trophies, but Game of Thrones is no where to be found. Injustice, however is showing I received two trophies, yet I hadn't even played that game at this point.

I start playing GOT again until I get another trophy, but this time I make sure to check the trophy notification as it pops up and sure enough it awards me an Injustice trophy instead of a GOT trophy. At this point I boot up Injustice and play through the training, giving me another trophy, but it registers just fine and doesn't seem to fix the Game of Thrones glitch.

Has anyone else ever experienced this, a game giving trophies for another game? I still have no Game of Thrones trophies and it doesn't even show up as a game I've played in my trophy list.

Yes! I experienced this last night.....exact same scenario as you went through (I earned Injustice trophies without ever playing it!) ....I tried searching for this topic yesterday and found no one else with this issue until i saw your post! You are not alone!

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Keithtopher View Post
    Yes! I experienced this last night.....exact same scenario as you went through (I earned Injustice trophies without ever playing it!) ....I tried searching for this topic yesterday and found no one else with this issue until i saw your post! You are not alone!
    So it only happens if you have it installed right? I have it in my library and dont want it adding trophies because Ill probably never play it...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Keithtopher View Post
    Glade to see I'm not alone. Now my question is, have you been able to get the trophies for Game of Thrones to register at all? While I'm not complaining for getting the Injustice trophies I would like to get the trophies I'm actually earning.

I tried doing an update for the game, but it doesn't install. After I downloaded the update and clicked on it, it just closes out of the game and I can't play it until I delete the update, but then it goes back to giving me Injustice trophies. I also tried playing the game over, but no trophies pop because it already thinks I have them. I may try uninstalling the entire game and starting over. I may also uninstall Injustice, but that's well over 20 gigs and takes a long time to download.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    So it only happens if you have it installed right? I have it in my library and dont want it adding trophies because Ill probably never play it...
    I'm only guessing, but I would say you have to have Injustice installed. I actually purchased and downloaded them to my system at the same time. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but it's odd that it's rewarding me trophies to the same game I downloaded at the same time. I also noticed neither of the updates to either of the games installed on my system properly. I thought about uninstalling my copy of it to see if I can get the Game of Thrones trophies, but it's well over 20 gigs and I really don't want to have to re-download it.

Local Drunk

That's pretty random but funny. Never of heard this happening before.

Uninstalling and reinstalling Game of Thrones is the only thing I can think of to suggest, just to see if that works.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies