Problem with injustice trophy list

This is a discussion on Problem with injustice trophy list within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Ok so I am very picky with my fighting games since I suck a lot in most, and I don't ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Problem with injustice trophy list

Ok so I am very picky with my fighting games since I suck a lot in most, and I don't want to have another incomplete game in my trophy list (I'm looking at you Street fighter IV). So I logged in to my other account and played injustice to see if I liked it. I didn't like it very much to consider platting it. So I was calmed since the trophy list was only on my other account. However, when I logged in on my other account to play my other games I went to check my trophy list just to reassure that injustice wasn't on my trophy list and it was. Even though I made sure that the game was closed before logging in to my main account. Why did this happen? So if, for example, my sister decides to make an account on her own on my playstation and puts a game that she wants. When I play on my account the trophy list will ALSO be installed on my account? Even though I NEVER opened the game on my account?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have never had that problem before. With what happened with people earning injustice trophies by playing game of thrones and now this. Ps4 version of the game may be glitched.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm inclined to think so too

Lvl 9 - Gold

this sounds very odd and to make matters worse metahuman is kinda gliched as iv don't all the moves and no trophy....

Lvl 9 - Gold

did you play 2 controllers? or vs mode if so you may have signed in as yourself as the 2nd party therefore giving your list the trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    Ok so I am very picky with my fighting games since I suck a lot in most, and I don't want to have another incomplete game in my trophy list (I'm looking at you Street fighter IV). So I logged in to my other account and played injustice to see if I liked it. I didn't like it very much to consider platting it. So I was calmed since the trophy list was only on my other account. However, when I logged in on my other account to play my other games I went to check my trophy list just to reassure that injustice wasn't on my trophy list and it was. Even though I made sure that the game was closed before logging in to my main account. Why did this happen? So if, for example, my sister decides to make an account on her own on my playstation and puts a game that she wants. When I play on my account the trophy list will ALSO be installed on my account? Even though I NEVER opened the game on my account?
    Hope this helps. If you did not sync the trophies from your "other" account and synced new titles or trophies on your main all game titles will transfer over even if you never played them on your main account.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    did you play 2 controllers? or vs mode if so you may have signed in as yourself as the 2nd party therefore giving your list the trophies.
    I accidentally hit vs mode, however the screen popped that I needed another controller and since I didn't have it on at the moment I just pressed back. It didn't show my main account's ID neither. However, this seems to be the most likeliest explanation for what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron1984 View Post
    Hope this helps. If you did not sync the trophies from your "other" account and synced new titles or trophies on your main all game titles will transfer over even if you never played them on your main account.
    Do you mean that if I play games on one account and never sync, then proceed to go to my main account and sync, then the trophies get passed on? Hmm... Never knew that. However, that didn't happen. I synced my trophies on the other account before logging in on my main. That's when I went to check to make sure it wasn't there (hence syncing my trophies) and sadly, it was there. The trophies were not carried on however (in the time I played injustice on my other account, I unlocked 2 trophies. Simple ones, really, but alas, two trophies. And they didn't carry on like you suggested, making me believe that this is not the reason why it happened.)

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Go to your trophies scroll down to Injustice select triangle and hide trophies. Unless it is on the PS4 which does not have that option yet.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by N_Triple_AAA View Post
    I accidentally hit vs mode, however the screen popped that I needed another controller and since I didn't have it on at the moment I just pressed back. It didn't show my main account's ID neither. However, this seems to be the most likeliest explanation for what happened.

Do you mean that if I play games on one account and never sync, then proceed to go to my main account and sync, then the trophies get passed on? Hmm... Never knew that. However, that didn't happen. I synced my trophies on the other account before logging in on my main. That's when I went to check to make sure it wasn't there (hence syncing my trophies) and sadly, it was there. The trophies were not carried on however (in the time I played injustice on my other account, I unlocked 2 trophies. Simple ones, really, but alas, two trophies. And they didn't carry on like you suggested, making me believe that this is not the reason why it happened.)
    It's happened to me a few times that's why I stated it.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

this will happen if you logged into the secondary account without logging off of your primary. Are you sure you hit log off on your main before you went on your alt?

Sig and Avatar By djunglist

My Youtube interview done by KingSuperOne(subscribe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SAMFW-gDNs

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron1984 View Post
    It's happened to me a few times that's why I stated it.
    Yeah, I had no idea it could happen so thanks anyway, though I doubt it was that.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLZ View Post
    this will happen if you logged into the secondary account without logging off of your primary. Are you sure you hit log off on your main before you went on your alt?
    I thought that logging in to the other account automatically logged out the other one... Well, I feel stupid now...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

cheer up though, injustice is not an impossible plat, you just need motivation and a 13 year old son, nephew or cousin

Lvl 9 - Gold

injustice is 1 of the hardest going as it has the most balanced fighting roster with the hardest (the max battle flat out sux) setting pre-empting your every move!!! (especially since the ps4 version cant be unpatched!)