Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Order: 1886 Story Length

This is a discussion on The Order: 1886 Story Length within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'll decide for myself if I this game is too short or not. I'm not going to let my opinion ...

Editorial Team

I'll decide for myself if I this game is too short or not. I'm not going to let my opinion be based on some videos by someone who finishes it in 5,5 hours. He finished it fast, good for him. Everybody experiences games in a different way. Some may find it short others will be satisfied with the length. It's all based on personal experience. I'm sure we've all played short games before and never have I heard anything about it. So why is it now that it's such a big deal? And if you think it's too short, don't buy it, don't play it and move on...
    1st day buy for me!
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Deathless Destroyer

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    someone hasnt watched it

edit:

i forgot to mention that you can't skip cutscenes.
    I haven't watched the video because I obviously want to experience the story fresh. Also, I don't care that I "can't skip cutscenes" because I enjoy cutscenes unlike some other people.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    I haven't watched the video because I obviously want to experience the story fresh. Also, I don't care that I "can't skip cutscenes" because I enjoy cutscenes unlike some other people.
    i was saying you can't skip cutscenes because you can't skip content like that and even with all the cutscenes its still 5 hours.

all the complains i seen on the playthrough sum up to "he's playing it wrong"

Gorilla see, Gorilla do

this seems like a case of style of substance. I'm not buying a 5 hour game at full price, that's for sure.

Xbox One GT: I Asari Milk I Steam: AsariMilk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12