10% question about ps store

This is a discussion on 10% question about ps store within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; hi, There is a 10% discount on PS Store on 23rd to 26. 1- Will the discount work on more ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

10% question about ps store

hi,

There is a 10% discount on PS Store on 23rd to 26.

1- Will the discount work on more than one game or only one?

2- If so What if I add more than one game in the cart and checkout with the discount code will the discount work on both games?

3- Will the discount work on any games even the pre orders on just a playlist games?

I'm thinking getting Evolve and BF Hardline with the discount. Please let me know if the discount works for one or both these games.

Lord of all Goat-Men

Quote Originally Posted by H--as--H View Post
    hi,

There is a 10% discount on PS Store on 23rd to 26.

1- Will the discount work on more than one game or only one?

2- If so What if I add more than one game in the cart and checkout with the discount code will the discount work on both games?

3- Will the discount work on any games even the pre orders on just a playlist games?

I'm thinking getting Evolve and BF Hardline with the discount. Please let me know if the discount works for one or both these games.

It's applied to your cart. If you have 5 items valued at a total of $100, you will pay only $90.

However, it cannot be used on pre-orders, so if you want Evolve and Battlefield Hardline, you're shit out of luck.

Legalize it...

The code is for 1 use on whatever is in your cart. The discount is applied to the whole purchase. If you want stuff thats on different consoles youll need to use the webstore because you can only use the code once per account. On PS Blog they said no pre orders...

Heres this if you need it: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...n-us/home/main

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    It's applied to your cart. If you have 5 items valued at a total of $100, you will pay only $90.

However, it cannot be used on pre-orders, so if you want Evolve and Battlefield Hardline, you're shit out of luck.

Thank you for clearing that to me

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    The code is for 1 use on whatever is in your cart. The discount is applied to the whole purchase. If you want stuff thats on different consoles youll need to use the webstore because you can only use the code once per account. On PS Blog they said no pre orders...

Heres this if you need it: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...n-us/home/main

Thanks for the help

Harvester of Souls

Yup, it's to the entire cart. Total price is going to be 10% off, just as the other poster said, if it's a total of 100 bucks, you'll save 10 dollars off of that.

I think it's pretty lame the preorders don't count. That's what I was going to use it for. Otherwise... I don't really know anything i want right away.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay