Australian Government Urging Recall of "Refused Classification" Saints Row 4 Discs

This is a discussion on Australian Government Urging Recall of "Refused Classification" Saints Row 4 Discs within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; "Incorrectly Classified” Saints Row IV: Re-Elected Accidentally Released on PS4 in Australia - IGN Retail copies of Saints Row IV: ...

Deathless Destroyer

Australian Government Urging Recall of "Refused Classification" Saints Row 4 Discs

"Incorrectly Classified” Saints Row IV: Re-Elected Accidentally Released on PS4 in Australia - IGN

Retail copies of Saints Row IV: Re-Elected that were refused classification in Australia are encouraged to be returned to retailers and get their money back in exchange for a different version of the game (aka. A dumbed down version). I don't know why the government just rates it R if anything and just sells the damn game.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 9 - Gold

I have a couple friends from Australia and even they both say that the only thing the country is good for is the women

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by jaws-ate View Post
    I have a couple friends from Australia and even they both say that the only thing the country is good for is the women
    They also have an extremely high minimum wage, which is nice.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    And the most politically corrupt government in the Western world. Not to mention, the worst broadband in the Western world, thanks to media ownership of the puppet government. They have literally dismantled the fibre-optic network the previous government was laying to protect the monopolies of their mates from the likes of NetFlix. It's despicable what these pricks have done to the country.

The country, the people, the climate, the public services and the standard of living is the best in the world. It's the fucking rife nepotism and hidden agendas of the Liberal Party that sucks balls. They're far more interested in lining their own pockets than actually governing the country for the betterment of the people. Not that different from the Republican Party really...

Rise Above

Retail copies of Saints Row IV: Re-Elected that were refused classification in Australia are encouraged to be returned to retailers and get their money back in exchange for a different version of the game (aka. A dumbed down version). I don't know why the government just rates it R if anything and just sells the damn game.
    its just a video game people, nobody forces you to play or buy that type of games. its not like your watching a snuff film, a video your not suppose to see.

Local Drunk

Sounds pretty stupid to trade your non censor raped game for one that would be more censored than South Park. They can't make you do it and you're not gonna get the AFP bashing down your door for the game so don't see many people if anyone doing this.

There's more good things about Australia then just the women though they are pretty good but like Ant said the government is fucked. I've got no gripes about the net here though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    We know what people are worth lol.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Harvester of Souls

If I lived there, I would of hoped to have gotten that copy . and to hell with trading it back in for a censored version! That is ridiculous and to think anyone will actually do it is kinda crazy.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    That is ridiculous and to think anyone will actually do it is kinda crazy.
    I sent mine back. Believe it or not they know what's best for us.

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    It's sad that some people actually believe this
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Local Drunk

Quote Originally Posted by Outstandind View Post
    And Tony Abbott is the best PM ever

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies