Dying Light glitch Trophies

This is a discussion on Dying Light glitch Trophies within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello guys, I would like to ask if somebody faced glitch in Dying Light with Trespassing, Now It's Save, This ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Dying Light glitch Trophies

Hello guys,

I would like to ask if somebody faced glitch in Dying Light with Trespassing, Now It's Save, This is Harraaaaan!, and It's All In the Writing Trophies?

I finished all the save and quarantine zones but the trophies didnt pop up. I also kicked over 300 zombies off the bridge and the trophy didnt pop up. And last I collected all the collectibles 67/67 and the trophy didnt pop up.

Any advice any solution can I get form you will be helpful.

Thanks.

Trophy Guide Kitten

There are a few glitches that have happened for different people. The one main one was the one for all side missions which was fixed.
    The collectibles one does glitch for some people. Ive been told if you start new game+ and pick up a few it might pop.
    The kicking one works better if its off roof tops, mainly in old town. I have not heard of that glitching for anyone.
    As for the Safe zones and quarantine zones, I would again either start a new game + or do a speed run on a new game.

Dying Light Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum
    K? Thanks

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Compalicious View Post
    There are a few glitches that have happened for different people. The one main one was the one for all side missions which was fixed.
    The collectibles one does glitch for some people. Ive been told if you start new game+ and pick up a few it might pop.
    The kicking one works better if its off roof tops, mainly in old town. I have not heard of that glitching for anyone.
    As for the Safe zones and quarantine zones, I would again either start a new game + or do a speed run on a new game.

Dying Light Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

I have not try the Advance mode for New game +. I will give it a try.

Thanks you for the reply.