Resident Evil Revaltions 2 not Downloading

This is a discussion on Resident Evil Revaltions 2 not Downloading within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I pre-ordered RE Revalations and when I went to play it Monday night it said "start!" i clicked start ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Resident Evil Revaltions 2 not Downloading

So I pre-ordered RE Revalations and when I went to play it Monday night it said "start!" i clicked start and a message pooped up saying "not found" "would you like to seach the store" I clicked search and was brought back to the same game page saying "start!"
    I waited until Tuesday for the "update" and same thing! I was able to download and play on my PS3 but no luck on my PS4.
    I did a live chat w/ Sony and was told to go to the store webpage. I did and it just sat there in a continuous loop.
    I now call Sony, (*#(@!&#$)!( This is abbreviated, I ranted for a bout 15 minutes), I ask how to fix this issue. im told I have to wait until tomorrow, (Wednesday). This is unacceptable! I preorederd the game to play that night and to have a friend watch me stream it off my PS4.
    I'm told I can still play it on my PS3. NO I want to play on my PS4, why do I have it if I cant use it? I then say I want my money back and something for my trouble. He says again, "you got what you paid for" I ask HOW? "I paid for the PS4 version and I cant play it!" I ask/say to him "did I get what I paid for?" he tells me "YES!" I responf "NO I DID NOT! I PAID FOR THE PS4 VERSION AND I CANT PLAY IT!" He tells me again buy you can play it on your PS3 so yougot what you paid for. I want my money back period! (Josh by th eway is a supervisor)! I tell him you have "helped me as much as YOU can, I want your supervisor' im told he is it. Now I worked in a callcenter when I was younger and know this is NOT true, so i nmy even more aggraveted tone, "so you`re teh boss? I doubt that, you keep saying "cant and basically, a real bupervisor/boss knows NOT to say these words to an irrate customer, EVER"

Now that I have ranted, anybody have any tips on how to download this POS game now that I am completley p!ssed off.
    And yes this WILl be on Reddit today or tomorrow w/ his name and employee I.D number

Deathless Destroyer

When you bought it from the store did it appear in the software library collection?
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Encorporeus View Post
    When you bought it from the store did it appear in the software library collection?
    nope, all I saw was a countdown on the buy/download button on the game page

I got my money back and still have the PS3 version, (that I`i'll never play)