Assassin's Creed Unity Co-op help

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed Unity Co-op help within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I need help getting all the sync points please....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed Unity Co-op help

I need help getting all the sync points please.

Negator

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

You can actually play in private and collect them yourself. I highly recommend doing it that way. You're able to take your time, and won't hold up others trying to complete the mission or the rare troll that will desync on you.

Unfortunately, the guide on this site does not provide any map. You will either have to run around want watch your mini-map or pull up the full screen map to see them as they're revealed, or go to google or youtube.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalick View Post
    You can actually play in private and collect them yourself. I highly recommend doing it that way. You're able to take your time, and won't hold up others trying to complete the mission or the rare troll that will desync on you.

Unfortunately, the guide on this site does not provide any map. You will either have to run around want watch your mini-map or pull up the full screen map to see them as they're revealed, or go to google or youtube.

The guide doesn't have the video showing where they are ......this fella also doesn't want to do them solo . Not that is matters for some now but have added the videos in the guide which I thought were already. Sorry!

It is time for me to go underground