trophy lists....is my friend lying?

This is a discussion on trophy lists....is my friend lying? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I recently brought assassins creed unity of a mate of mine. While synching my trophies I thought I would compare ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

trophy lists....is my friend lying?

I recently brought assassins creed unity of a mate of mine. While synching my trophies I thought I would compare mine to his and when I did, I noticed that he has only completed act 1. The same for black flag and gta and he today asked if I wanted to swap for his far cry and again his trophy screen only says he has completed act 1.

He says he has completed all these games and there must be a problem with his trophys.

Which is correct?

Lvl 9 - Gold

highly unlikely all the trophies didn't pop so yeah, stretching the truth may be possible. Why not ask him some story questions to see if he's really played em or not! the other possibility is that he hasn't synced his trophy list.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Man-023 View Post
    the other possibility is that he hasn't synced his trophy list.
    This is what I'm guessing also.

If you check his trophy profile and he has several games synced on top of one of the games in question, then yeah - he's a liar. Maybe he's just a casual gamer who likes to sample games and move on...or perhaps he's just full of it and wants you to think he's awesome.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay