Should I Buy These Games? Any Alternatives That I Should Pick?

This is a discussion on Should I Buy These Games? Any Alternatives That I Should Pick? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I have a budget of around 980 Malaysian ringgit (€225 + 30RM converted) and I've been pondering what games to ...

Deathless Destroyer

Should I Buy These Games? Any Alternatives That I Should Pick?

I have a budget of around 980 Malaysian ringgit (€225 + 30RM converted) and I've been pondering what games to buy. Are all these games good choices?

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition - 180RM
    Mortal Kombat X - 180RM
    Alien Isolation - 150RM
    Driveclub - 155RM
    Bloodborne - 180RM
    Metro Redux - 60RM
    inFamous: First Light - 80RM

Total: 980RM

Other choices are:

Project CARS - 180
    GTA V - 180
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

SENNHEISER RS HDR 180 - FTW

Don't send blank requests or I will wreck you lel

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've only played Bloodborne and Infamous from that list, though I just started with Shadow of Mordor.

you'll spend a lot of time on Bloodborne if you've played Dark Souls before
    Infamous: First Light is a cool game and did get a bit repetitive but overall was a good game.

Driveclub didn't do so well in the reviews and Project Cars did better, but I haven't played either so I can't say for myself

And I think GTA should be in every Gamer's collection, which is why Its next on my list

Negator

Only thing on that list that I could recommend is Bloodbourne, with no alternatives.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

Great list but i would swap DriveClub and Metro with project CARS and GTA .. Metro is a good game but it doesn't have any reply value ( 2 walkthroughs max if you are going for the platinum )

A good list i would also recommend :

Batman Arkham Night ( currently playing it )
    The Witcher 3 : Wide Hunt ( got high scores and playing time, you can wait for the GOTY edition to save money )
    GTA V ( a non-ending game )
    Uncharted 3 ( if you still have your ps3 or just wait for the remastered edition with all the games )

You'll still have some saved cash for some big titles coming in 2015
    *Info Bar: Boosting : / Latest: Assassin`s Creed: Syndicate

Venire, Videre, Vince

GTA V

DriveClub if you wanna race against the world!

Any GoTY edition is nice, but if you like Middle Earth all good amigo!

Alternative: Destiny but getting the COMPLETE edition is nice to have!

Currently Playing:
    Cid's gaming activities

Rockstar | Bungie
    xEl_Cidx's La Conquista checklist

Unete al grupo: Jugadores Español

Lvl 4 - Silver

i think you've got a good list, except for driveclub & first light (tried to spin-off my fav. character from second son, failed miserably)
    def. get gta

alternatives
    far cry 4

that's the only one i can remember playing (without looking at my collection) that, in my opinion, was pretty great (as far as ps4 goes)

maybe borderlands handsome collection (if you've got people to play it with)
    limbo (cuz that'll always be good)

anything else is stuff that's not out yet (like fallout 4)
    -----
    also, i looked at your games and noticed some great ones you haven't played
    especially second son
    not sure if it still holds up (considering the ps4's been out for a while), but when i went through it, it was one of the greatest games i've ever played
    you need to get on that, man
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Kiwi Defender

If you grabbed Plus a while ago, you could enjoy First Light from the IGC. Otherwise, don't bother spending money on it until it's on sale, for the game is way too short.

As for the rest, I highly recommend Bloodborne.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Deathless Destroyer

I'm waiting for the "Nathan Drake Collection" to pick up the remastered Uncharted series, with the intent to buy Uncharted 4 as soon as it releases March next year. I think getting Uncharted 1 and 3 on PS3 nowwould be a waste. I've been thinking about waiting for some games like GTA, TW3, Batman to drop in price. I already own Destiny (never touched it yet though) and Limbo, which was a great game.

Would dropping inFamous: FL and Driveclub in exchange for GTA V be a good idea? Or would it be better off to just go with what I already have? Or is the new Batman any good? I read that some random dev team completely screwed up the PC version and everyone hates it. I don't have PlayStation Plus and don't intend to get it for a while, so that leaves me out of the free games on PS3/4.
    PSN/Steam ID is Icaraeus / 2 PS3s - 60GB 1st Gen YLOD'd 7 years, | 120GB Slim, 22 Games + Ton of Extras / PS4 500GB + 14 Games/ $1200 SuperPC since Feb14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Do you even need to ask about Grand Theft Auto?! How have you not got that already?! Get it immediately!

Can't speak on any of the other ones but "Drive" or something similar is available for free to download from the Playstation Store for Plus members.

Breakfast and Chill

Driveclub would be free for Plus members, but as you don't and won't have the subscription, that's out. Unless you really like trophies (112 and counting with all of the dlc packs!) Driveclub isn't a very deep racing experience without the season pass.

As others have said: Bloodborne. Get it. Die. Try again. Probably die some more. Git gud. Bask in glorious Moon Presence.

Deathless Destroyer

Hahaha Bloodborne doesn't look very hard. I've played Dark Souls for a few dozen hours and very rarely died, so I should be good. If Driveclub apparently isn't good then I guess I might just go with the new Batman. As I mentioned before I think I will wait for GTA V to drop in price.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Good call! Playing through Arkham Knight now (and it's set to be my tenth plat ) and I like it very much. There are flaws but it's a definite "must play" for any gamer! Grand Theft Auto A.S.A.P.!

Lvl 9 - Gold

bats is the bomb the batmobile opens up a great new dynamic, with races and shootouts. heaps of depth in the side missions just plain fantastic. playing the first 2 would be recommended for story progression (but can still be good as a standalone still)
    I your into fighters mortal kombat x is a must I loved every minute of this too!

Deathless Destroyer

Went on a shopping spree

I got Shadow of Mordor, Bloodborne, Project Cars, Mortal Kombat X, Alien Isolation: Ripley Edition and another controller. I think that MKX has a 2 player mode but I'm not sure about the others.

Batman wasn't available anywhere and Metro/Infamous were expensive so I didn't get them. In total I have 14 games which isn't bad for less than a year of owning a PS4

Lvl 5 - Silver

Hope you enjoy and plat every single game of them, didnt play any of them but they all good high reviews
    *Info Bar: Boosting : / Latest: Assassin`s Creed: Syndicate

Deathless Destroyer

Thanks Hit2man