Game suggestions

This is a discussion on Game suggestions within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Can anyone give me some suggestions of games that I can play and [maybe] 100% platinum? Doesn't matter if it's ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Game suggestions

Can anyone give me some suggestions of games that I can play and [maybe] 100% platinum? Doesn't matter if it's on PS3 or PS4 since I have both (no vita since I don't have it). Normally I'd look at game descriptions/trailers or even watch gameplay to see if a game is worth playing but recently those methods haven't been working for me so instead I've been having long periods of boredom. So when a game is suggested, I'd really like to hear your personal experience, both from a gaming side and trophy collecting side, as those are the only ways for me to decide on whether or not I want a game or not nowadays (which is good and bad since I may end up passing on a game only because it has a hard trophy list).

As for what type of games I like to play, I'm open to almost anything. The only types of games that I for sure don't like are games that are purposefully very hard (like Dark Souls or Bloodborne since I'm casual af XD), and most stealth games (because I suck at them and some of them punish you extremely hard for not being 100% stealth, though I do have some games that I enjoy, which are rare exceptions).

Here's the list of games I own (that have platinums) for an overview of what I've played:
    Apotheon
    Batman: Arkham Knight
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Grand theft auto V
    Transistor
    inFAMOUS Second Son
    Metro 2033 redux (Stealth game I know, but it's one of the few I can actually enjoy)
    Metro: Last Light redux (Same thing as Metro 2033)
    Velocity 2X
    Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
    inFAMOUS: Last Light
    The Last of Us remastered
    Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
    Call of Duty: Ghosts
    Resogun
    L.A. Noire
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II
    Mass Effect
    Fallout: New Vegas
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution (I know I said I don't like stealth games but in my infinite stupidity, I didn't know that until AFTER I bought it -_-)
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Naurto Shippuden: Ultimate ninja STORM 2
    Crysis 2
    Crysis (Is this game considered a stealth game? Because if it is, I didn't like it. The reason why I even have the game is the same reason with Deus Ex, this is also applied to Crysis 2 since I stupidly bought both at the same time *facepalm*).
    The Walking Dead
    Assassin's Creed II (This is a rare exception of a stealth game that I actually enjoy)
    LittleBigPlanet
    Borderlands
    Battlefield 3
    Batman Arkham Asylum
    Batman Arkham City
    Dead Space 2
    Dead Space
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    inFAMOUS
    inFAMOUS 2
    Call of Duty: Classic
    Call of Duty: World at War
    Gran Turismo 5

I think it's also worth mentioning that from a trophy collecting perspective, I'm usually pretty casual. Any game that has a "hard" trophy list, [most of the time] I give up on it immediately because I know that I don't have the time, patience, or temperment to get a game's trophies that are WAY above my skill level (Like Deus Ex (because of Foxiest of the Hounds), Battlefield 3(Because of the multiplayer trophies (yes, I suck that badly at it), and Injustice (Because of the Ultimate Battler and World's Finest trophies)). Granted, a few of the games I own have hard trophy lists, but that was completely unintentional on my part (since I didn't do research before hand -_-). Anyways, I'd appreiate it if anyone gave me some suggestions and I'll play those games that sound really interesting at some point in the future. Thanks!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Since you liked Assassin's Creed II, have you tried Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? They take all of the fun of ACII and make it better. You have a group of assassins that you send out on missions. When they finish, you get the money they earned making it much easier to purchase all the various things you have to in an Assassin's Creed world. Also when you're in a tough spot, you can call your minions to help you fight. It's tons of fun. The only downfall I had with it was that in order to get the plat you have to play online. However, there are lots of people here who would be willing to help you boost.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Mass Effect 2 & 3 (you played the first one)
    Dead Space 3 (you played the first 2)
    Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (gameplay similar to Batman: Arkham games)
    Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (i promote Tales games when i can)
    Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix (wild suggestion based on that you played FF13)
    Portal 2 (a first-person puzzler instead of shooter, to shake things up for ya)

Have fun.
    Avy created by Beam and kid420247

Local Drunk

Uncharted 2 & 3
    The Witcher 3
    Murdered Soul Suspect
    Until Dawn
    Mass Effect 2 & 3
    Lone Survivor

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies