Assassin's Creed" Syndicate collector's edition

This is a discussion on Assassin's Creed" Syndicate collector's edition within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So I ordered it way back in August from Ubisoft's site and it said it came with this: Season Pass ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Assassin's Creed" Syndicate collector's edition

So I ordered it way back in August from Ubisoft's site and it said it came with this:
    • Season Pass
    • Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy Mission
    • Jacob Figurine
    • Poster of London
    • Artbook
    • Official Soundtrack
    I open the box and lo and behold no fucking game. Anyone else order it? I contacted them and am waiting for a response. I'm not very happy right now.

Forget I Was Ever Here

If you have not read anything about this you should search Google as it was a big topic a few weeks back. They did say that they would end up sending the games out.

Also how could you complain if you didn't post the game inside the collectors edition anyway?

It is time for me to go underground

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    If you have not read anything about this you should search Google as it was a big topic a few weeks back. They did say that they would end up sending the games out.

Also how could you complain if you didn't post the game inside the collectors edition anyway?
    Probably because one would guess a game's collector's edition includes... the game. Even the original Halo 5 one included the game (even if not in physical format).

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post

Well I didn't hear about that. I don't live my entire life on the internets. Send me links then. I just got back from a weeklong vacation to the U.S.A.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got one box. Packing slip inside says there was supposed to be 2 items. Item 1 is the collector's edition. Item 2 is PS4 AC:Syndicate gold edition. Not in there. Now post links, I have searched on google and found nothing.