How to activate PS + on all consoles?

This is a discussion on How to activate PS + on all consoles? within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hello. I am currently living in Mexico and my account is set to US, so I set up a mexic ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

How to activate PS + on all consoles?

Hello. I am currently living in Mexico and my account is set to US, so I set up a mexican account and bought PS+ on that account. I read you can share PS+ on all accounts on the console. The thing is, my primary account doesn't appear to have PS+. How do I activate it? Both accounts are set to primary.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Negator

Plus is bound to the account that owns the subscription, however, you can play any games purchased through that account on any of your other accounts regardless of the region.

In short, you cannot share PS+ subscriptions with accounts that don't have PS+, but the content is available to all accounts on the console.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    Plus is bound to the account that owns the subscription, however, you can play any games purchased through that account on any of your other accounts regardless of the region.

In short, you cannot share PS+ subscriptions with accounts that don't have PS+, but the content is available to all accounts on the console.
    Can I play online? I thought I was going to get the yellow + sign on my main acc.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Forget I Was Ever Here

On PS4 you can still play online as long as you have an account on the PS4 that has PS+.

I'm not positive if they need to be the primary account of the PS4 or not though.

It is time for me to go underground

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    Can I play online? I thought I was going to get the yellow + sign on my main acc.
    As long as the MX acc with PS+ is activated as Primary you'll be able to play online with no issues whatsoever on the US acc (same for playing any of the games and DLC you acquire on the MX one). However, if you don't set the MX one to Primary, you'll only be able to play online and access all its content when on the MX account.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.