Dungeon Defenders 2

This is a discussion on Dungeon Defenders 2 within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; So, I bought Dungeon Defenders 2 (Starter Pack edition) on my Lady's PSN account on my PS4, and it won't ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Dungeon Defenders 2

So, I bought Dungeon Defenders 2 (Starter Pack edition) on my Lady's PSN account on my PS4, and it won't allow me to play it on my main account. Shows that it is locked. The official DD site says it is accessible by multiple users, but I can't find any reason why it is locked out =\ Seriously kind of frustrating.

Is there something I am missing?

Forget I Was Ever Here

Her account has to be the primary account on that PS4 for your account to use her paid items

It is time for me to go underground

Lvl 5 - Silver

God damnit that's fuckin' retarded. IT doesn't work that way on PS3, as long as the accounts are activated/linked. ~.~ Frustrating. Oh well, guess I'll be buying it again just so I can use my own characters. =\

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Her account has to be the primary account on that PS4 for your account to use her paid items
    ^ This.

While all user accounts on the console have access to content, it only works if the account that purchased it is the primary account on the console. Good news however - you can change it to the primary account.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

Yeah, we figured it all out. Still pretty absurd, imo. It should work like it did on PS3, as long as your accounts are linked and activated etc... kinda weird they'd do away with that.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    Yeah, we figured it all out. Still pretty absurd, imo. It should work like it did on PS3, as long as your accounts are linked and activated etc... kinda weird they'd do away with that.
    Too much money was lost in digital distributions, especially during the days of "5 activations per account".

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 5 - Silver

Well yeah I totally can see that, but once they knocked it down to "2 linked accounts" it seemed fine, especially since I only game-share like that with my Lady and we're in the same household on the same network.