Perfect trophy score

This is a discussion on Perfect trophy score within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; Hi everyone I'm a member but I haven't being on or posted a thread in a while. I just looking ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Perfect trophy score

Hi everyone I'm a member but I haven't being on or posted a thread in a while. I just looking at my trophy list and it's not that great I'm trying to finish and platinum games but it can be overwhelming. I looked at my friends tags and they are doing well, I just don't know where to start. With your experience do you have any suggestions? It maybe a silly thread but there are so many great games available now. Thanks
    Slow and Steady WINS!!!!

Kiwi Defender

I'd suggest you to stick to buying the games you're actually interested in, regardless of their trophies and how difficult it may be to get that platinum/100%, otherwise it'll become a chore to make your way through them.

In the same spirit, if there are a few games on your list you no longerh ave any interest in playing for extended periods of time to get whatever number of trophies you may be missing, don't bother. Better to spend that time on other, more enjoyable things.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    I'd suggest you to stick to buying the games you're actually interested in, regardless of their trophies and how difficult it may be to get that platinum/100%, otherwise it'll become a chore to make your way through them.

In the same spirit, if there are a few games on your list you no longerh ave any interest in playing for extended periods of time to get whatever number of trophies you may be missing, don't bother. Better to spend that time on other, more enjoyable things.
    ^ This.

There's too many good games to be played, so just play the ones you enjoy. If you don't get all the trophies, then so be it...at least you'll enjoy yourself in the process.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

PRO Member

Gotta say I agree with Nagflar and Helyx. Play the game because you enjoy it. Watch the trophy list to see where you can pick up trophies as you go, then use it as a guide once you beat the game, but you won't get far if you're playing solely for trophies because you won't want to keep playing if you don't like it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and you are right, I will play the games I like and enjoy the experiences then the trophies will take care of itself. I'm happy to be part of such a great community.
    Slow and Steady WINS!!!!

Lvl 7 - Gold

I agree with the others but I would add that sometimes you find really great games because you are seeking out trophies. I would not have played Rocket League or Trine or The Lego games for a few examples. Maybe go for games you know you will enjoy but don't limit yourself either. Either way, game on man!