Facebook Notifications

This is a discussion on Facebook Notifications within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; The games I play and Trophies I earn are supposed to be automatically published to facebook...but I never see anything ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Facebook Notifications

The games I play and Trophies I earn are supposed to be automatically published to facebook...but I never see anything ,
    even though it is synced to Facebook , am I doing something wrong?

Negator

Didn't FB remove this feature a few months ago?

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 4 - Silver

oh, for PS4 also?

Negator

I don't use Facebook, nor do I own a PS4.

I guess make sure the FB PSN app is set to display content shared as Public and the console settings themselves are set to Public or to at least show to your friends.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Venire, Videre, Vince

FB

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well, on top of the news about PS3 and Vita syncing, FB changed the posting permissions for the PS4 within the first week it was launched. Because the PS4 chose not to post groups of 10 trophies at a time as the PS3 had done, but rather post every single trophy as a separate story, it was completely trashing people's news feeds. FB forcibly changed the PSN app functionality to hide trophy posts from your timeline. They're still in your activity if you go look through your settings, and you can manually/individually make trophies appear on your timeline. At least, you still could the last time I checked.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by AizawaYuuichi View Post
    Well, on top of the news about PS3 and Vita syncing, FB changed the posting permissions for the PS4 within the first week it was launched. Because the PS4 chose not to post groups of 10 trophies at a time as the PS3 had done, but rather post every single trophy as a separate story, it was completely trashing people's news feeds. FB forcibly changed the PSN app functionality to hide trophy posts from your timeline. They're still in your activity if you go look through your settings, and you can manually/individually make trophies appear on your timeline. At least, you still could the last time I checked.
    Ok great, ty .