Gaming community gone down in flames

This is a discussion on Gaming community gone down in flames within the General PS4 Discussion forum, part of the Everything PlayStation; I'm purely starting to hate how much the flame wars have become between consoles/PC gamers have become the last few ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Gaming community gone down in flames

I'm purely starting to hate how much the flame wars have become between consoles/PC gamers have become the last few years.

XBOX One has outsold the PS4 the last 4 months. But do they say only in the U.S.A.?

PS4 PRO is overheating and or melting?

It cracks me up how loyal XBOX owners are to their brand and yes I do realize we have the same on the other end with SONY/ponies fanboys. But I have never seen any comments as bad as the ones pointed towards SONY and their consoles. It's like they're jealous and just try to nit pick at the smallest things.

If you are a true gamer it does not matter what console you play games on. Just play your games and cut the BS out.

Negator

I like that one part where he says the F-word.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Venire, Videre, Vince

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post

If you are a true gamer it does not matter what console you play games on. Just play your games and cut the BS out.
    This ^

Lvl 5 - Silver

I have a few very close friends who are extreme MS fanboys, it is almost ridiculous how blind they are. For one, a lot of them say "At least MS is American made and not some Japanese garbage." lol... Moronic, seriously.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    I have a few very close friends who are extreme MS fanboys, it is almost ridiculous how blind they are. For one, a lot of them say "At least MS is American made and not some Japanese garbage." lol... Moronic, seriously.
    You can tell them both consoles are made in China. If they don't believe you tell them to Google it. Of course in doing so and finding out the truth they will still be in denial or be like that is what Trump is talking about and he will bring manufacturing back to America. If that actually did happen the XBOX One would be almost double the price or more.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by SoS-kryyptyyk View Post
    "At least MS is American made and not some Japanese garbage."
    *facepalm*

a true gamer knows that the Japanese make the best games, American developers only seem to be able to make the usual "let's kill something!" FPS games, how original...

Fight the Future

Quote Originally Posted by Moondog View Post
    *facepalm*

a true gamer knows that the Japanese make the best games, American developers only seem to be able to make the usual "let's kill something!" FPS games, how original...
    A "true gamer" plays the games that he or she enjoys without all the generalizations. Some people prefer Japanese games, some prefer Western games, neither one is "better" than the other.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Are you kidding?! Everyone knows that anyone who disagrees with your opinion is a terrible person who must die in a roasting pit of flames for the awful crime of having the unmitigated gall to be against you! [/sarcasm]