Gozer's Most wanted trophy is still glitched and annoying

This is a discussion on Gozer's Most wanted trophy is still glitched and annoying within the Ghostbusters: The Video Game forum, part of the G; I have completed all the tasks (slime dunk, contention, survival, protection, destruction and thief) in every places available of each ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Gozer's Most wanted trophy is still glitched and annoying

I have completed all the tasks (slime dunk, contention, survival, protection, destruction and thief) in every places available of each one of them with victories, I even was checking-in with a mark on a graphic table of every task when I completed and win it until I got them all. Then always waited after the game finished to the server to update the stats. And nothing.. damn trophy does not appear... It took me months to complete them all with victories doing it with a friend and nothing happens..

Thanks Atari for nothing... I'm so annoyed

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    I have completed all the tasks (slime dunk, contention, survival, protection, destruction and thief) in every places available of each one of them with victories, I even was checking-in with a mark on a graphic table of every task when I completed and win it until I got them all. Then always waited after the game finished to the server to update the stats. And nothing.. damn trophy does not appear... It took me months to complete them all with victories doing it with a friend and nothing happens..

Thanks Atari for nothing... I'm so annoyed
    So that sucks to hear... I've been playing this game now for a little over a week and slowly progressing through all the game modes and maps. I'll report back here if I too experience the "glitch". Why does the MP have to suck so bad

Lvl 1 - Bronze

add me. I cant seem to find people online. I'm also boosting it too!

PRO Member

I forgot to report back here and I didn't see your post bldfalcon... sorry

Well, I had no issue earning the trophy by systematically going through each map on each job type. I made sure the stats updated in my Multiplayer menu each time and the victories were truly full successful completion of the respective map/job. In other words, you have to make it through all 10 waves of a Survival match and protect all 3 PKEs. Also, you must be doing these in Ranked matches (seems fairly obvious, I know ).

My trophy popped right on schedule with the last map/job I marked off my checklist.

Lvl 9 - Gold

If anyone's still reading this thread, I can also confirm that you DON'T actually need to be 'alive' when a match ends. During at least two different Survival battles, I ended up being KO'd just a second or two before the end of the match, but it still counted as a victory for me, as I and my teammates had successfully completed the round. So if you happen to be KO'd when a round ends, don't panic - as long as the match has been fully completed, it will still count as a successful win for you.

I thought I was screwed when this happened to me, but thankfully not.

After each successful completion, make a point of waiting a minute or two AFTER the stats have updated, just to be on the safe side. Since the servers don't track your wins for you, keep a physical note of everything you've completed, so that you don't waste unnecessary time replaying the same mission over and over again, thinking that you might have messed up somewhere. It took me quite some time to finally accomplish it all - you'll definitely need some skilled boosting partners to help you, as the odds of being able to beat it all with random players are very slim.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Whilst on the topic of this trophy, I have a couple of questions. I've only just started playing online and this is gonna be hard to accomplish. Last night I played through a campaign with a random player, the jobs were containment, thief and survival. We failed to catch all ghosts in the first, but we successfully saved all 4 artefacts in the Mayan exhibit and survived all waves of ghosts in the Egyptian exhibit. Now, my online partner ranked 1st in each match, but said I could strike the last two missions off the list as we successfully completed the mission objectives. Just wondering if anyone can confirm that? Do I have to also come first place as well as successfully complete the job to make it count, or does the rank not matter? (I'm screwed if it does, haha) The second question is, do successfully completed jobs count towards Gozers Most Wanted regardless of whether they are individual jobs or part of campaigns? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT. After getting the platinum (finally!) I'm back to answer my own questions for the benefit of anyone who is yet to start the daunting task of attaining all multiplayer trophies for this awesome game.

First of all, only Instant jobs with a victory at the end count towards Gozers Most Wanted, not victorious jobs as part of a campaign. Rank does not matter, nor does it matter who hosts, the only thing that matters is victory.

I've read some people say that you can get away with having only 1 artifact left on Thief levels for Gozers Most Wanted, and also that you don't have to be the host for Payday as long as you win. This I cannot confirm for certain, as we hosted our own games and made sure to save all 4 relics at the end of the Thief jobs.

I'd like to thank SlickkWilly and despicableme1234 for helping me finally get this trophy, and extra special thanks to cheesebacca who was with me from the very beginning. We finally got there dude! Also, I'd like to thank StewartBros for assuring me that rank did not matter in the matches for Gozers Most Wanted - because if I thought for a second that it did, I don't think I would have even bothered! Thanks guys, pleasure playing the game with you.
    Last edited by SarcalogosVermis; 09-05-2012 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Answered my own question