Demo Opinions?

This is a discussion on Demo Opinions? within the God of War: Ascension forum, part of the G; IMO this (demo) far surpasses GOW3 (demo) in every way. Graphics, sound, combat, story everything is just plain amazing....

Retired

Demo Opinions?

IMO this (demo) far surpasses GOW3 (demo) in every way. Graphics, sound, combat, story everything is just plain amazing.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Really was it badass?! I was thinking about trying it out but i'm not big into demos

It is time for me to go underground

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Really was it badass?! I was thinking about trying it out but i'm not big into demos
    It's basically the beginning of the game, and yes, it was badass IMO, the combat is so much better, O is used to use your second weapon/fists, R1 is to hold an enemy with one of your chains, you can still attack everyone when that guy is being held by the chain, you can then press O to throw him. L3 is to run faster, the bosses are epic.

There are videos of the demo if you want to see it.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Yeah I skimmed through 30 minutes of gameplay from gamespot feed looks kickass and finally it looks like you don't need to keep pressing O to open a door or the orbs chest that was so pointless!!!

That puppet master boss looked pretty sweet to i hope to see Poseidon again just because he is my favorite about mythology…

Also the level looked really clean and smooth hope the gameplay is too I think I will be playing this demo Thanks Undrey

It is time for me to go underground

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Yoo_Hoo_Sniper View Post
    Yeah I skimmed through 30 minutes of gameplay from gamespot feed looks kickass and finally it looks like you don't need to keep pressing O to open a door or the orbs chest that was so pointless!!!

That puppet master boss looked pretty sweet to i hope to see Poseidon again just because he is my favorite about mythology…

Also the level looked really clean and smooth hope the gameplay is too I think I will be playing this demo Thanks Undrey
    Np, it comes out next week for normal users I think, but you can go to God of War: Ascension , sign up and link it to your PSN account to get a code for downloading the demo.