Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Trial of Archemidies to be patched

This is a discussion on Trial of Archemidies to be patched within the God of War: Ascension forum, part of the G; I played the game on hard post-patch and still found the Trials Of Archimedes to be a serious bitch (as ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

I played the game on hard post-patch and still found the Trials Of Archimedes to be a serious bitch (as well as one or two other spots). Still, I managedto get it done and got the plat. Either way, it's called a 'trial' for a reason.......

"Stay Positive & Love Your Life"
    - 311 -

Cops vs Robbers Rangers??

who can honestly say tho that they have gone back and played this game and actually enjoyed this game after hitting that road block honestly I gave the game to my friend and im in NO hurry to getting this game back I would have been totally sastified if they put the trials as a separate trial like the trial of the gods in other games, that being the lack there of in this game (mainly cause of the MP) theres honesly zero reason to go back and replay this game ive had psychotic games in the past that ive rage quit on (battletoads NES comes to mind) but those games actually made me want to play this one I got the plat on and now I could care less if I ever put the disc back in my system. (now on to crushing mode on uncharted lol)

Saints Row IV

Guys i play the game without the patch and trial of archimides is a SERIOUS BITCH!
    With patch this game is a 5.5/10 but without it it is a solid 7.8/10
    Epic avatar by PixieOfDarkness!
    Epic signature by spanishstoat

Click on my Signature to check my website

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If you beat the God of War II on Ttitan mode, you probably don't need a patch for this. I didn't play yet, need to change my hard drive in order to install it cause is almost full.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by KarelCV View Post
    If you beat the God of War II on Ttitan mode, you probably don't need a patch for this. I didn't play yet, need to change my hard drive in order to install it cause is almost full.
    Well good luck, it's very easy actually, took me 1 attempt to beat it.
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I was right, the other titles in series have parts way harder than this, i see no reason for it getting patched, just because someone's whining, seriously?. I love the game now i'm going for my titan run!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123