The eyes of truth - read and learn

This is a discussion on The eyes of truth - read and learn within the God of War: Ascension forum, part of the G; I saw a lot of you tube videos and read a lot of tips when it comes to ToA, but ...

PRO Member

The eyes of truth - read and learn

I saw a lot of you tube videos and read a lot of tips when it comes to ToA, but no1 really says anything about this power, and it's amazing help. On 1 st wave if you are close enough to the siren press L2+O it will knock her out of the ring, it is very helpful on hard mode, 2 nd wave eyes of truth work very well with golem, they stun him and knock him back, on 3 rd wave it also works great with summoner s don't bother using it wit centaur, so if you didn't know, now you know.

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

Lvl 7 - Gold

I didnt even use the eyes of truth. The Toa was easy even on hard. All i did was spam the amulet and stone of orkos and use fire blades and magic on the firs tpart. Try to group the gorgons and the lightning things close together and spam magic after magic then finish them off. I managed to finish the first wave with half of my health and 2 magic bars after finishing the lightning things off using qte. For second round i immediately used the amulet and stone as soon as the first spear person spawned and then did my x5 square comb. after a few hits finished t off. two more spawned used magic on them and just kept attacking. I ignored the harpies completely and focused on them. after killing them i killed the harpies off and then the talos spawned just kept my distance and used my sqaure sqaure triangle attacks. third phase just killed the centaur without taking any hits and then spammed my last bar of magic plus orkos stone and amulet. since u kill one of them u get back magic u practically have unlimited magic so just keep spamming magic and kill them. so simple

PRO Member

Well stone of Orkos didn't work for me every time

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    Well stone of Orkos didn't work for me every time
    okay i have no idea why ot doesnt work for u. i was so shocked the trials was so easy, if u go see my forum post which i posted like a hour back u will know. i was so scared of the trials becausw everyone was saying its so hard. and then i was like shocked when i beat it on my second try. only the first floor is challening if u get past the first floor with at least 1/3 to 1/2 of ur health xan finish the trials easily

PRO Member

Yeah it wasn't that bad as everyone said, they shouldn't patch it, the game isn't hard at all, it just a little bump on a smooth road

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by UnbreakabuII View Post
    Yeah it wasn't that bad as everyone said, they shouldn't patch it, the game isn't hard at all, it just a little bump on a smooth road
    They are only patching it on normal. Santa monica said via twitter that they are tweaking the difficulty on normal

Silence is a valid option

Thanks for the heads up, I will keep that in mind when I get there....So many games, so little time.
    Sig by Pancake Model

PRO Member

Thanks for the tips but yeah, I did it on my first try on normal, it wasn't that hard at all

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I have just started the game on hard, died once at the trials on normal, did not use this power at all, but may come in handy on the hard paly thru, thanks for the heads up