Is the Gorgon and Feather trophy glitched?

This is a discussion on Is the Gorgon and Feather trophy glitched? within the God of War: Ascension forum, part of the G; I've just started playing and I jump straight on to Hard mode. Well its not exactly a problem, I just ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Is the Gorgon and Feather trophy glitched?

I've just started playing and I jump straight on to Hard mode. Well its not exactly a problem, I just want to make sure that I unlock both the gorgon and feather trophy on Chapter 18 Delos Landing the right way. Wasn't I suppose to unlock this trophy on Chapter 28 or something? Maybe because I played it on Hard it unlocks it on chapter 18. So did I unlock these two trophy by glitch or what? Can anyone clarify this for me. Thanks

member since Oct 2009

Fully Uploaded unlocks on Ch 28 if you have upgraded everthing by then. The Gorgon Eyes and Feathers unlock when you get the last one needed. Both of them unlocked when I got the last for each playing on hard.

Since Aug. 09

its near impossible to miss the gorgon and feather trophies, theres more than whats need after ch 18. ive unlocked both trophies and have collected 5 or 6 more of each after trophy popped.

Dominate!