Any tips on beating Persephone

This is a discussion on Any tips on beating Persephone within the God of War: Chains of Olympus forum, part of the G; I have been trying for an hour to beat this chic on hard and right now I feel like throwing ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Any tips on beating Persephone

I have been trying for an hour to beat this chic on hard and right now I feel like throwing my controller the tele.
    I had no real trouble else where but here.... so if anyone has any good tips other than whats in the guide it would be greatly appreciated..

PRO Member

I'm assuming you're stuck on the first part, because the rest of the fight is much easier. You just have to be good at dodging... don't use the chains, use the zeus gauntlets and get 2-3 hits in at a time. Also the electricity magic (can't remember what is called) helps and gives blue orbs. Make sure she doesn't hit you with the boulders she throws because will take a huge part of your health. The good thing is that the fight has checkpoints in case you die.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah its the first portion... I think I have tried every method I could think of.. I will give this one a shot tho.. thanks

PRO Member

Good luck, it's a tough fight, but once you get through it, the rest is much easier. Needless to say I got the trophy for watching the persophene and atlas movie without trying

PRO Member

just dodge as much as u can n hit when u have the chance

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Finally got it done.. FINALLY .. I basically just used the Gauntlets and ran sacked he continuously .. Thanks MatC for the tip.. seemed to work rather well...

Lvl 4 - Silver

You have to get right in her face and PARRY her charges and counter with two or three blows with the gaunlets, dodge the boulders rinse and repeat, second part you can parry the black energy balls sending them back at her instead of dodging them causing major damage. Hope this helps.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I haven't had a game make me almost want to break my controller til I got to this boss.

This boss is absolutely broken.

You can dogde out of her boulders, but in mid dodge she'll just charge you and throw you around the room like a ragdoll.
    And after this is happens she'll fly backwords and earthbend rocks that faceroll your shit before you can even move again.

It's fucking retarded.

The best thing is when you think you block it but she guard breaks you and just pretty much 2 shots you.
    I would only need to beat on hard to get my Plat, but alas, I'm stuck here.

:'(

I'll beat you one day, whore.

Trophy Guide Kitten

God of War: Chains of Olympus Trophy Guide - PS3 Trophies Forum

I listed a good way here if you wanted to give it a go. Once you get a good rhythm down it gets easy.
    K? Thanks