View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

15 19.48%
  • 2 - Easy

35 45.45%
  • 3 - Moderate

26 33.77%
  • 4 - Hard

1 1.30%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War: Chains of Olympus forum, part of the G; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Nope, nothing

Moderate for this, hard mode has it's moments but nothing too bad.
    Also some of the challenges are annoying but there's only 5.

Kronicles of Kup

Chains of Olympus was by far the easiest out of the 5. Hard mode was not bad, collectible were easy to obtain and the challenges were not that tought. Very easy plat

Trophies soon.

I gave this 2 for easy. Most trophies are story related or just finding collectibles which are easy to find. Except for a couple of spots like the final boss hard mode was pretty easy. With the challenges, challenge #2 killing the 20 enemies without getting hit was tough as sometimes you could not see all the enemies and then you get blindsided with a hit. After that challenge the rest was easy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I gave this a 3. All trophies are easily obtainable. 80% story related.

But Persephone can be a real pain in the ass :/

Lvl 2 - Bronze

1 so much easier that any other god of war game.Got plat so fast
    Bleach soul ressurection DRAGON BALL Ultimate tenkaichi Assasins Creed Revelations Uncharted 3 Battlfield 3 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Team Dingleberry

Voted moderate for this one. It's a little annoying before you unlock the deflect ability, but pretty easy after that. Only 5 challenges and they're not nearly as bad as other games in this series. I would say Ghost of Sparta is easier than this one.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

This gets a vote of moderate from me. Only the final boss & the challenge where you have to kill 20 enemies without getting hit were a bit difficult.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Lvl 5 - Silver

EASY
    for me the easiest of any GOWs, would have had it under one day but had to sleep,but the challanges at the end were the easiest of any,i did those before my HARD run,and this one didnt have the annoying enemy combinations like they made with Ghost of Sparta.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I say EASY short game and not that difficult BUT i still say GOW Ghost of Sparta is the easiest of all 5 GOW games.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i would say more easy to moderate if that makes sense.i thought to get my monies worth (no trophy pun intended) id do a normal and hard playthrough and did them in aboubt 4-4.5 hours each then the challenges but still a great game none the less currentley going for ghost of sparta then ill have all 5.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The game basically throws trophies at you for the first half hour and then only slows down slightly after that. There were a few parts where things got hairy on hard mode, but nothing that couldn't be overcome with a little strategy.

Moderate.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy: no really hard parts in hard mode and challenges were few and easy. Had to start a second playthrough for some missables.
    30 outta 48 plats!!

Next up: Batman AC, Skyrim, COD MW3!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate: I thought both of COO & GOS were far easier to plat than the original god of war when you had to do all 10 challenges in 1 go

PRO Member

Easy: By far, the easiest of my 5 GoW platinums. The challenges were cake compared to the rest.

The Old Guy

I voted easy for this one. The campaign was not that hard, and the challenges are easier than any of the three console games.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Moderate- most parts of the game were easy on hard then there were some parts were u got stuck for some time. The challenges were literally a piece of cake compared to the other games

No Game No Life

Very Easy
    Hard mode is not that hard, challenges were very easy to do. Finished in one day

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 5 - Silver

I got the platinum today and I would go with this game being easy, took like 8-10 hours to plat.
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!

PRO Member

My vote goes for Moderate. Had a few parts I had some problems with and challenge Number 2 in paticular. Almost rage quit over it.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast