Gow chains of olympus question

This is a discussion on Gow chains of olympus question within the God of War: Chains of Olympus forum, part of the G; I am at the helios temple place halfway through it. How long more to the end of the game. Can ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Gow chains of olympus question

I am at the helios temple place halfway through it. How long more to the end of the game. Can i plat the game by tmr if i am able to another 5 to six more hours. Thanks

Nope, nothing

Yeah I think you should, the game isn't that long so I doubt you will have an issue

The Old Guy

If you're talking about the part where you return to the temple (not the first time you go there), and assuming you're playing on hard, you can probably plat it in that amount of time.

Of course that's also dependent on how fast you can get through the challenges, but they're not that hard.

Also, your question really should have been posted here: God of War: Chains of Olympus

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Yeah I think you should, the game isn't that long so I doubt you will have an issue
    K thanks played on my cousin's psp a few years ago cant remember much that's why i asked

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ONUOsFan View Post
    If you're talking about the part where you return to the temple (not the first time you go there), and assuming you're playing on hard, you can probably plat it in that amount of time.

Of course that's also dependent on how fast you can get through the challenges, but they're not that hard.

Also, your question really should have been posted here: God of War: Chains of Olympus
    K thanks but i am at the temple for the first time is it at least possible to beat the campaign. I am playing on hard

PRO Member

Hell yeah man, the game isnt terribly long, just make sure you know what ur doing when u do the hard playthrough

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

i just beat both of them 1 day each so yeah you can do it buddy
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

it didnt take me long to complete it either.it took me about 4.5 hours on hard,its really easy and straight forward and you dont even really have to look for the eyes or feathers as they are all not exactly well hidden,but good luck all the same.