View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

9 16.98%
  • 2 - Easy

26 49.06%
  • 3 - Moderate

17 32.08%
  • 4 - Hard

1 1.89%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War: Ghost of Sparta forum, part of the G; 2 - Easy Definitely the easiest GOW to platinum for me. Some tuff spots as everyone says and as there ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

2 - Easy Definitely the easiest GOW to platinum for me. Some tuff spots as everyone says and as there are in every GOW game. Keres wraith battle towards the end wasn't that bad but I used the 'block cyclops spawn' glitch and spammed the ranged attack with the Arms Of Sparta. The challenges, as it's been said, were a joke in this one thank god! Just 'Unscathed' gave me some trouble (of course). I really dug the magics in this one. Thera's Bane seemed to be very helpful and I had it fully upgraded pretty early on. The Scourge OF Erinys is prolly my fav GOW magic of all time. Farming all the orbs in the arena was actually quite fun for me.

Plats-O'-War!!

I voted 3-Moderate. I've never played Ghost of Sparta until now, and I must say that this was a very good game. A few parts got to me (keres wrath and 2 armored cyclopses in the same room!? ) Outside of that, nothing too too rough. Great game! Just got the a few minutes ago! .

Lvl 4 - Silver

3 - Moderate

Challenges were super easy, many I succeeded on my first try, collectibles I all found on my first run except of the Aphrodite Godly Possession. The temple of Zeus stuff was done in less than half an hour, simply using respawning enemies that don't attack and activating the 10x red orbs godly possession. Hard mode was tough - and tempted me to vote for hard but in the end I decided for moderate. There were quite some parts I was stuck in a for a little while, but only one really hard which was the fight against Erinys. Took me a little over two hours till I managed to defeat her. Apart from that I noticed the game got much easier in the end, might be because I managed to max out all weapons/magic and had all three attributes maxxed, anyway nothing unusual as all chests were placed super obvious.

An old-fashioned cowboy

Easy Definitely easier and more enjoyable than CoO. Although there was some tricky parts in hard mode. The challenges are really a joke even the one where you can't get hit was easy for me.

Prayer Warrior

i now have all the GoW plats and for me this was the easiest of the bunch. the only reason i didn't rate it very easy is just because of the wraiths at certain points on hard....but other than that hard mode was very easy and the challenges were a joke compared to other games. but the story was one of my favorites. probably number 2 behind GoW III.

ps3trophies.com member since April 2009

Leaving today!

Easy - The hardest regular enemies of this game is Keres Wraith, you need to block them quickly before Cyclops attack you in small room. The challenges are a joke except for one where you have to kill all the enemies without getting hit but it's still not bad. Rest of them are easy as well.

Avatar & GDT bar made by djunglist / Signature made by dsluckay / PPS bar made by RaveNScythE18

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Easy game , if youve played the rest this should be a piece of cake

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easiest of all the God of War Series even THANATOS, the last boss was easy killed him on my 1st try even on hard, even the 13 challenges (why an odd number?) were easy

Resident Deadhead

voted 2. easiest challenges in any GOW
    I Grew up a Fuckin Screw-Up, Got introduced to the Game, got an ounce and Fuckin Blew Up.

Only the Good Die Young, so I'll be here Awhile

www.powerpyx.com

Just like Chains of Olympus it really isn't hard at all.
    I gave it a 2/5. The challenges are the most challenging part.

PRO Member

Voted Moderate. I guess it could be some were between Easy and Moderate. I voted Moderate mainly because it took me so long to beat the Wraith/ Armored Cyclops fight and the unscathed challenge took me a little while to beat.

Sig and Avatar by Jondeere

ToQ Rokugou

3 med for me
    story mode i have to give a 1.5 tho since most are story trophies hard mode was easier then CoO and the challenges were nothing to me so 3 or more so a 2.5

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Very easy because I never put effort on it, and I finished it within one day.

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted a 2 for easy. Its similar to chains of olympus to me in trophy difficulty basically. Hard mode is slightly challenging. The challenges are easy especially when your able to save inbetween each one unlike GOW 1.

Avy=DARE, Sig=Djung

Easy/Very Easy….nothing hard in this game and the challenges were nothing compared to the rest of the series.Also if you beat III on titan you don't see any other game in the series hard

^^^^^^^^^Made by BEAM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A plat a month!

I'm a little late to the party here, but I'm gonna say Easy.

Easy challenges
    Hard mode wasn't hard
    Only long part was a grind at the end for red orbs

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 - Easy

It was fairly easy but some more annoying bits here and there. The arms of sparta was a very abusive weapon. The most I got out of this game was when I did this on Very Hard difficulty because you did not respawn health. Much more challenging. The 13 challenges were nice. I particularly liked the wooden box challenge. Fun game. Love GOW. Cannot wait for Ascension.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted easy, with the only difficulty being the 'God Amongst Men' trophy.

PRO Member

EASY - I went East on this one just because the game on Hard wasn't really all that hard just learning each enemies trick and the challenges were one of the easier on this game

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Moderate.

Those bitches that come out of the ground were really annoying and that part where you have to verse two of them and two cyclops was a bitch on Hard. And that Unscathed challenge really tested me, thank fuck that i never have to do that challenge again.

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast