View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

9 16.98%
  • 2 - Easy

26 49.06%
  • 3 - Moderate

17 32.08%
  • 4 - Hard

1 1.89%
  • 5 - Very Hard

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War: Ghost of Sparta forum, part of the G; This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread , but it also has a poll. Please do not vote ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This thread is first and foremost a discussion thread, but it also has a poll. Please do not vote in the poll until you have earned the platinum trophy for this game. That being said, we invite you to post below and discuss the difficult aspects of the game, even if you do not yet have the platinum trophy in your collection.

When you post, give more than just a number. Give reasons why you feel the game is easy or hard. What parts of the game are easy or hard? Were there collectibles? Were they a pain? Is there a required online component? How easy or hard is the online portion? What is the most frustrating part about the game?

Once you have obtained the platinum trophy, feel free to return to this thread and post your official vote. Say something to the effect of "I give this a 2 because there was only one tough spot and the collectibles were easy to find". At this point, you may also add your vote to the poll.

The poll is public, meaning everyone can see how you vote.

Obvious spamming will not be tolerated. Moderators will take action against obvious spammers as necessary*.

*NOTE: This Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread and others like it constitute an Official Site Feature here at PS3T.com. Misuse of this thread or this poll may count as an abuse of a site feature which is expressly forbidden in the site rules. Moderators will give punishments as necessary.

Nope, nothing

Going to vote Hard for this game.
    Hard mode had some really annoying parts in the game that drove me crazy
    Also it had a fair few annoying challenges.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy: There was one spot in the game with some birds and wraiths that gave me a bit of a fit but overall it was an easy plat. The challenges are the easiest of the series. Although having to grind out roughly a million red orbs to buy everything in the Temple of Zues can be frustrating..

Royal Flush X2

2 easy This was quick and mostly easy platinum. This does have the hardest regular enemies in the series the Keres Wraiths. They are agressive and have attacks that are tough to see coming. The challenges are a joke except for one where you have to kill all the enemies without getting hit but it's still not too bad. The rest of the trophies are easy.

Lvl 4 - Silver

The game VERY EASY. The challenges VERY EASY out of all GOW games.

Kronicles of Kup

I thought it was an easy plat. By far not the hardest of the 5. Challenges were okay, there were times I wanted to rage at the game. But overall pretty easy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate. It wasn't really any harder than GoW 1 or 2's plats. The only thing that was a little tricky was playing on hard mode (which was still pretty easy).

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy: hard mode was tough, but not impossible (although the fight after the death trap really made me bonkers). The challenges were easy and the Temple of Zeus wa an easy and quick grind. A plat in about 10 hours.
    30 outta 48 plats!!

Next up: Batman AC, Skyrim, COD MW3!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Moderate: Unscathed was the only challenge in the challenges.

PRO Member

Moderate A few tough spots in Hard mode. Luckily I found a glitch during the hard fight at the end with the Keres Wraiths and Armored Cyclops. The fight was impossible for me without it! But this is probably my favorite game of the 5 GoWs.

Team Dingleberry

I voted Very Easy. For me, this was the easiest of the five GOW platinums. No part really gave me trouble on hard mode, and most bosses I beat on my first try. The challenges are definitely the least difficult of the series.

The Old Guy

Tempted to go very easy, but I don't go to extremes most of the time, so I voted easy.

It's definitely the easiest of all five games, with only one annoying challenge.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

i agree with ONUOsFan.this game was easy and i thought the challenges werent to bad either.the only one which was an arse was the nocrates challenge believe it or not.then it wasnt so much a problem after i remembered the arsm of sparta and ripped them all apart with about 7 seconds to spare.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

I voted for moderate on this just like I did the other 4, & just like the other 4, the reason is for a few tricky spots on hard mode & the challenges. I came close to giving up there for a little while on the Unscathed challenge but I finally got it.
    On side note, I think this game had one the dumbest trophies I've ever went after, "Make her Scream" that was very annoying.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

No Game No Life

Very Easy
    Got the plat in a day. Hard mode was a breeze, challenges are also easy to do. Grinding 1M red orbs was annoying though.

Currently Playing:
    I dunno what to play anymore.. Too many JRPG

Checklist || GFX Showcase

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy except for the unscathed challenge
    Add me on Psn- Meil06

Regional Manager of War

Very Easy

1. All challenges can be done in 15-45 mins depending on skill.
    2. The game on Hard can be beaten in 5 hours max.
    3. Most of the enemies have predictable attack patterns that can be easily avoided
    4. Grab+Grab+Grab = WiN

MK Plat = Overrated

2 - Easy

I don't know how anybody can vote this above easy. This GoW game has the easiest set of challenges in all of the GoW universe. Even grinding out the 1 million orbs was easy with the Midas Ring. If it weren't for a few annoying parts on hard against the wraiths I would have voted 1 - Very Easy.

All that being said, this is one of the more fun GoW games. It definitely blows CoO out of the water.

Lvl 5 - Silver

I'd say moderate.. Some hard parts, unscathed challenge was the hardest challenge. Fun game!

2011 Member of the Year

Voted Easy.
    Nothing hard, although one part made me rage a little bit. The Challenges were a breeze in this one, as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast