I would just like to verify before wasting time...

This is a discussion on I would just like to verify before wasting time... within the God of War: Ghost of Sparta forum, part of the G; So, I've been playing this game, and I enjoy it. I've barely been paying attention to the trophy guide. Well, ...

Bob 'n' Becca

I would just like to verify before wasting time...

So, I've been playing this game, and I enjoy it. I've barely been paying attention to the trophy guide. Well, long story short, the TG says that the third godly possession is in Sparta. I've been to Sparta, I did the sex mini-game and the I proceeded to the prison. I didn't even save before entering there. Now, I'm through the prison, and I don't have the possession. I know where the possession is. My question is simple: will at any point thr game allow me to retrace my footsteps back to Sparta, or should I restart the whole game (since I foolishly have no backup saves?)

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Pretty sure almost every God of War game is a hallway. There's only one where you pass through the same area twice, and it wasn't Ghost of Sparta, so I'm fairly certain you missed your shot at this. Better to restart now if you're trying to do as much as possible on a single full run.

Bob 'n' Becca

Thanks mate. I know I passed through an area a second time briefly earlier in this game but I was doubtful it would happen again. I only had four and a half hours invested so no big deal there with starting over.

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    Thanks mate. I know I passed through an area a second time briefly earlier in this game but I was doubtful it would happen again. I only had four and a half hours invested so no big deal there with starting over.
    Why not just get it in a second playthrough?
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Why not just get it in a second playthrough?
    Because I'm playing it on Hard now, and there wouldn't be a need for a second playthrough if I hadn't messed up. I only had like four hours or so invested so starting over now wouldn't be too terrible. Also, do you know how boring it is to have to replay an entire game for merely one trophy? I had to do that with DAO, all because I didn't make a save towards the end and I needed to see a certain ending for the platinum.

Lvl 7 - Gold

you have to start over as you will not go there again