god of war 2 help?

This is a discussion on god of war 2 help? within the God of War II forum, part of the G; there's this one area i always get stuck on, and i've searched this for ages to no success (search engines ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

god of war 2 help?

there's this one area i always get stuck on, and i've searched this for ages to no success (search engines are useless unless you specifically know what you're looking for...to the dot)

anyway, the point where you have to go down that curved hallway with the lever at the end, pull it, run back and fly to the vent and over the gate? yeh...i keep hitting the thing about a second or two late and i've tried i don't know how many times..anyone personally know a specific video i should use or strategy (roll, double jump to get there faster...what?)
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 6 - Silver

I know what your talking about and its just a pain keep trying you eventually get it.

watch starting aroutn 4:30 of this video
    Batman Arkham Asylum l Batman Arkham City l Bioshock l Borderlands l GoW: Chains of Olympus l God of War
    GoW: Ghost of Sparta l God of War II l God of War III l InFamous l Killzone l Killzone 3 l LEGO Batman 2 l LEGO LotR
    LittleBigPlanet l LittleBigPlanet Vita l Plants Vs. Zombies Vita l PS All-Stars Vita l R&C: Going Commando
    R&C: Up Your Arsenal l R&C: A Crack in Time l R&C: All4One l R&C: Full Frontal Assault l Resistance: Burning Skies
    The Walking Dead l Trine 2 l Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Lvl 4 - Silver

wow...seems like it's just a thing of luck then, like something else i had to successfully drag myself through recently (killing the Sign Of The Grinds challenge in Skate 3 is...takes over 150-200 tries of practice)

thanks though for the video, would be a great help going through it remembering that...i'm waiting for my second code from video unlimited (2 accounts) and it's taking forever, so i had to figure out what to do and remembered i was stuck on this in gow collection so...now i'm re-doing this (as it's been so long since i went through this, i forgot the story already)
    Add me if you want (soulless94), as long as you don't randomly delete me for no reason
    If I randomly add you, it's because you're awesome...wanted an answer? There it is. =]
    -----
    Cops don't protect against mugging, abuse, or grand theft. I thought you should know how great your "protectors" are.
    -----
    Myanimelist - Ryxia6392

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I got this on my first try, didn't put much thought into it. I just pulled the switch and went for it. I didn't do any rolls or anything crazy. I just jumped and immediately began to glide towards the gate.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if you roll it is very easy to do it... thats what i did and i got there in plenty of time. Hope this helps

Lvl 7 - Gold

It's not THAT hard. Srsly, it aint. When god gives you lemons - you find a new god.