View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

2 2.11%
  • 2 - Easy

18 18.95%
  • 3 - Moderate

55 57.89%
  • 4 - Hard

18 18.95%
  • 5 - Very Hard

2 2.11%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the God of War III forum, part of the G; Easy, especially if you utilize the Titan mode glitch to its full potential... ^.^ Challenges were a huge let down ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Easy, especially if you utilize the Titan mode glitch to its full potential... ^.^ Challenges were a huge let down as well...

Proud member of the following groups:

Perfect Platinum Streak
    Kingdom Hearts

Lvl 3 - Bronze

easy, not as good of game that I thought it would be

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

♚ Overlord ♔

Quote Originally Posted by Bai Shi Lin View Post
    easy, not as good of game that I thought it would be
    Hope you mean platinum difficulty cause this game was amazing

EASY: Collectables and the game overall was not hard. Hitman was kinda tricky for me but not much of a problem. Nothing hard here most are story based and collectables are the same Feathers,Eyes, and a Horn all in huge chest and some are pretty hard to miss actually. I have to agree that challenges were disappointing. The difficulty rating could have been alot harder if I didn't use the titan mode glitch which they have probably patched by now good luck to people playing it in the future

Lvl 1 - Bronze

2 - Easy

I could of abused the Titan glitch but where is the fun in that. You are Kratos, you are supposed too experience pain. Titan was no where near as hard as GOW's hard difficulty but still had its moments. I thought the itself was very good, just wished they mixed up the weapons more. Challenges were a cakewalk. Titan was equivalent to Normal difficulty on GOW 2 for me. The plat took me longer than expected but it wasn't very hard.

Playing Chaos at the moment and must I say, it is very doable. The scorpion was really annoying but stuck on the last labyrinth room.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This game is easy, the only thophy that is really difficult is beat the titan mode.. titan mode is pretty challenging, i already have played a lot of hard games, but i admit that titan mode give some work to me.. by the way, its a excelent game and a classic!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I voted moderate, especially considering the 'Unhuman' trophy. The after-game challenges were the easiest of the series so far, however.

Forget I Was Ever Here

Moderate because at some parts Titan mode was a little tricky but nothing hard

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

Moderate- Titan mode can be pretty frustrating but the challenges were easier then some of the others in the series

Lvl 7 - Gold

I voted Moderate.

If it wasn't for the challenges then this game would've been a breeze due to the Titan mode exploit, which made everything so easy. Amazing game and of the most epic ones i have ever played, i would buy a PS3 just for the GOW series...

The only challenge that gave me trouble was the Get Stoned one, i took a break and came back a few months later and did it. FUCK YEAH

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Challenges of Olympus "Bare hands" is a bitch. The rest are moderate!

PRO Member

3 - Moderate

Hardest trophy for me was Up to the Challenge. Some mean Challenges there like "Bare Hands" but do able. These challenges are easier than first game, so if you managed to do those, you will surely do these ones. The "Unhuman" trophy as in to beat the game on Titan mode is fun, but hard. Of course some parts will give you a fair challenges, but keep trying and don't give up and you will conquer the game.

This is probably my favorite and proudest trophy I've gotten so far, and quite satisfied with it. Especially after the Titan mode run and the Challenges.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Moderate.

well, more like halfway between Easy and Moderate, just like most of the other God of War games. Some boss fights are a pain until you figure out the pattern, but it was a very fun game that wasn't too challenging.
    The Challenge of the Gods took me maybe an hour, and i took the cheesy way out and did aMAZEd on easy. You have a save point right before the labyrinth, so i just jumped off a cliff 5 times until offered easy mode, then did aMAZEd that way so i wouldn't have to worry about not dying while doing my playthrough on Titan.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i vote hard

Responsible Driver

3 - Moderate

Titan mode was fun and more difficult than GOW I & GOW II.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I found this Plat to be annoying. It wasn't very hard, but I had some trouble with some of the challenges. I voted moderate.
    Sometimes, I wish life had a Pause Button....

Bob 'n' Becca

I would have this plat if I had just finished the challenges on my original PS3... That having been said, I finally beat Titan mode, and I have two challenges left, both of which are easy according to the trophy guide. They are Hades' Kids and Population Control. The challenge that slowed my progress back in the day was the medusa one, but I managed to get through that fairly easily this time. Anyway, out of my two remaining challenges, does anyone know which is the easiest?

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234